Best DR2 Girl?

Best Dangan 2 Girl?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Best Dangan 2 Girl?

• 1 month later...

I have yet to play the game since it hasn't been released here yet but I read some Let's Play threads as I never hoped DR games would get released overseas. Stopped as soon as I learnt about that so I only know spoilers from the first chapter and a bit of the second one -- so far though, it has to be Pekoyama. I am actually pretty indifferent towards other females so far, I find Sonia cute as well but haven't really seen much of her that appeals to me other than the whole occult thing. If anything changed while I play it, I will vote on the poll.

I actually am not too fond Ibuki, makes me an odd ball, I guess? Unless she changes later on.

Ibuki followed by Nanami for a very close second. Also, all of the dudes are basically better than the girls in this game. Gundam a best.

This. Gundam is my favourite from both games along with DR!Togami.

Yea, I'm going to have to be a sheep and say Ibuki too, she was such a vibrant and friendly character. Sonia came in a close second. Still I have to second what @SigmaCloud said; Gundham was my all time favourite character, so much so that it was a struggle to go on after a certain point. He reminded me a lot of myself back in High school dyas...I'm not kidding.

On the opposite end of the spectrum despite how much I didn't like Hiyoko, due to her being a horrible little sh*t. The character I was most disappointed by was Akane. I thought she was going to be like Aoi, who was naturally perfect in every way. What we got instead was some brain damaged she-ogre who was without a doubt the most useless character and I constantly questioned her purpose there.

• 2 weeks later...

Ibuki too... She is so energetic, I'm pretty sure anyone would appreciate a girl like her (especially in a situation similar to the game). Though, she is still far from my all-time favorite game girl, Feene Glass from Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars!

Kind of hard to decide, honestly.

Let's see....

Sonia, Chiaki then Ibuki? Maybe swap them around? Any of the three are fine, and yes Ibuki is love and Ibuki is life, but I think Sonia is my personal favorite though it's really hard to go against either Chiaki or Ibuki....

It was so much easier in the first game: Kyoko

Gundham wins all the male character races though... Except against DR1 Togami...

I actually liked Mikan a lot at first, she was kinda cute and shy (but to the extreme). However, over time we learn that she's actually fairly messed up, in more ways than one. That put me off her.

That's actually what made me like her, as I think it gives her far more depth beyond just being shy and clumsy. (Maybe not in a good way but still found her more interesting than many other female characters here). In the first chapter she was annoying the hell out of me but I started to grew fond of her starting Chapter 3. Didn't expect her to become my favorite female, after Peko, that is.

Edited by sleipnirx

• 3 weeks later...