XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-26-2011, 07:56 PM   #1
walsallpaul

Default Trophies not syncing

Is anybody having trouble syncing the trophies to the server? The trophies I have earned for this appear on the games trophy list, but haven't been added to my trophy card and don't appear on my profile on the official site. When I try to manually sync I get error code 80022D68, which I read somewhere is to do with the network not having the trophy data or something.

Is this something that will fix with time? Is this happening to anyone else? I would have thought if it was that they didn't have the data more people would have this problem, but people don't seem to have posted about it.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I'm playing the EU version which is subtitled New Moves, so if others aren't having problems then that might be why.
Ashes Cricket 2009/WWE LoW/Heavy Rain/WWE SvR 2010/Burnout Paradise/Sega MD Ultimate Collection/Trivial Pursuit/Buzz! Quiz TV/Terminator Salvation/International Cricket 2010/Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11/CSI/WWE SvR 2011/Megamind/WRC/PES 2011/NHL 2K10/Spare Parts/FIFA 11/WWE All Stars/Ferrari: TRE/Green Lantern/Back to the Future/NCIS/Tekken Tag Tournament/WWE 12/Family Game Night 3/FIFA 12/Buzz! BOTW/LA Noire/Sly 1

Last edited by walsallpaul; 03-26-2011 at 08:07 PM.
walsallpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 09:09 PM   #2
LoAlexandria

its for the "new moves" game - every1 cant synch 'em so far for what i know

i just rent it to confirm it has 2 trophylists (2x platinum ) and got like 6 Trophies in an hour or two - they arent in my list either. and german forum is "full" of that topic.
sony said: time will do, but that was like a week ago.

I'll let ya know as soon as i get some more info
LoAlexandria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 09:49 PM   #3
walsallpaul

Cheers for that. It's reassuring knowing it's a problem with the game and as long as it does sync eventually I'll be happy. Thanks again.
Ashes Cricket 2009/WWE LoW/Heavy Rain/WWE SvR 2010/Burnout Paradise/Sega MD Ultimate Collection/Trivial Pursuit/Buzz! Quiz TV/Terminator Salvation/International Cricket 2010/Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11/CSI/WWE SvR 2011/Megamind/WRC/PES 2011/NHL 2K10/Spare Parts/FIFA 11/WWE All Stars/Ferrari: TRE/Green Lantern/Back to the Future/NCIS/Tekken Tag Tournament/WWE 12/Family Game Night 3/FIFA 12/Buzz! BOTW/LA Noire/Sly 1

Old 04-05-2011, 08:13 PM   #4
MJSnake

Hi.
I have the same problem too (EU version, Spain). I think that trophies are not in the Sony servers... still. We can only wait until they upgrade them.

Now it's your time...

MJSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:15 PM   #5
Grasper

which i dont see happening anytime soon, DDR EU has gotten no love what so ever, most shops didnt even get stock or was even aware of its extistance
Old 04-09-2011, 09:42 AM   #6
walsallpaul

It's annoying that this still hasn't been sorted yet, it's been out a while now. My trophy list is 35 trophies down. Must be extra eannoying for the people with the plat.

Old 04-12-2011, 02:34 PM   #7
YobRenoops

I've raised this with the SCEE community chap MusterBuster via Twitter and he said:

Hey chap, we've raised the issue with the devs. Looking into how it can be fixed

So hopefully we'll get somewhere soon.
YobRenoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:15 PM   #8
HighflyerVII

It's annoying to think that the game (New Moves) has been out for around a month (in the UK, anyway) and that either Sony or Konami, depending on who's responsible, haven't gotten this issue sorted yet. Something that shouldn't really be an issue in the first place.

It's getting incredible annoying with the effect it's made on trophy syncing times...
Old 04-20-2011, 11:03 AM   #9
MJSnake

Quote:
Originally Posted by YobRenoops View Post
I've raised this with the SCEE community chap MusterBuster via Twitter and he said:

Hey chap, we've raised the issue with the devs. Looking into how it can be fixed

So hopefully we'll get somewhere soon.
Hopefully they listen us this time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighflyerVII View Post
It's annoying to think that the game (New Moves) has been out for around a month (in the UK, anyway) and that either Sony or Konami, depending on who's responsible, haven't gotten this issue sorted yet. Something that shouldn't really be an issue in the first place.

It's getting incredible annoying with the effect it's made on trophy syncing times...
I agree. No matter who is the responsable, they should repair it as soon as posible. The game was released a month ago, more than enough to upgrade the server trophies.

We (europeans) should insist in it.

Now it's your time...

MJSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:28 PM   #10
BIELERIC

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

It's increible, too time to fix... I have US and EUR version of this game... Sony wake uppppp