Trophies not syncing

Is anybody having trouble syncing the trophies to the server? The trophies I have earned for this appear on the games trophy list, but haven't been added to my trophy card and don't appear on my profile on the official site. When I try to manually sync I get error code 80022D68, which I read somewhere is to do with the network not having the trophy data or something.

Is this something that will fix with time? Is this happening to anyone else? I would have thought if it was that they didn't have the data more people would have this problem, but people don't seem to have posted about it.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I'm playing the EU version which is subtitled New Moves, so if others aren't having problems then that might be why.

Edited by walsallpaul

its for the "new moves" game - every1 cant synch 'em so far for what i know

i just rent it to confirm it has 2 trophylists (2x platinum :) ) and got like 6 Trophies in an hour or two - they arent in my list either. and german forum is "full" of that topic.

sony said: time will do, but that was like a week ago.

I'll let ya know as soon as i get some more info

• 2 weeks later...

It's annoying to think that the game (New Moves) has been out for around a month (in the UK, anyway) and that either Sony or Konami, depending on who's responsible, haven't gotten this issue sorted yet. Something that shouldn't really be an issue in the first place.

It's getting incredible annoying with the effect it's made on trophy syncing times...

I've raised this with the SCEE community chap MusterBuster via Twitter and he said:

Hey chap, we've raised the issue with the devs. Looking into how it can be fixed :)

So hopefully we'll get somewhere soon.

Hopefully they listen us this time...

It's annoying to think that the game (New Moves) has been out for around a month (in the UK, anyway) and that either Sony or Konami, depending on who's responsible, haven't gotten this issue sorted yet. Something that shouldn't really be an issue in the first place.

It's getting incredible annoying with the effect it's made on trophy syncing times...

I agree. No matter who is the responsable, they should repair it as soon as posible. The game was released a month ago, more than enough to upgrade the server trophies.

We (europeans) should insist in it.

Stop bitching. They will eventually be fixed. I'm really getting sick of people bitching about this. It always gets fixed. If you don't like it happening. Stop buying games. Plain and simple.

According to the guy posting a few after you, they don't always get fixed ;)

I don't see how it being an issue that crops up time to time makes it into a non-issue. It's irritating when attempting to sync trophies that it takes a good 5 minutes when it should take closer to 15 seconds (if that). But not buying games isn't exactly going to help now, is it?

I got the game as a long-time fan of the series rather than for it's trophies, but please forgive me for complaining about something that hinders the usability of some of the PSN features (like being able to check up on how far some of my friends are on Portal 2).

On another note, I have sent a ticket to Konami (as well as Sony) so hopefully one of them might eventually listen :p

I have a feeling it's probably a similar issue in that the development team aren't aware that even though New Moves and DDR have the same trophy *list*, the distinction that they are both "different games" means that they need to be uploaded seperately, and they just haven't noticed it. I have no doubts that it will be done soon.

• 4 weeks later...
I was kinda hoping that the outage and rebuild of psn would fix it but no:(

I was hoping that too, but it's not a Sony problem, it's a Konami problem. They must give them the original patch of trophies to upgrade the PSN servers trophies.

I don't mind that is isn't syncing 100% but it's annoying that it's almost impossible to compare trophies

That is the worst part . Only one patch game corrupted is doing almost impossible to use all trophies features. :mad::mad::mad: Error code 80022D68 everywhere.

Some feedback from MusterBuster on the EU forums that they've been escalated it to the developers so I rasied a Customer Service Ticket with Konami for it today.

Thanks. I've read it. But it's really a shame that they haven't repaired it yet. I can play offline one month, but this is making me hysterical.

Seeing how it's been this long, this is something I'm going to be putting in the roadmap. Now just that I completely understand; with Dance Dance Revolution: New Moves (EU/PAL Version), the trophies do not synch properly, do not show up on the playstation website or trophy cards?

they dont synch at all - and if you have played the game everytime you want to look up your trophy card or want to compare trophies you have to wait 10-20min till it finally realizes, that there is "nothing" to synch

they dont synch at all - and if you have played the game everytime you want to look up your trophy card or want to compare trophies you have to wait 10-20min till it finally realizes, that there is "nothing" to synch

Got ya, thank you. It's hard to believe something like that made it through their QA.

What it's actually trying to do is sync every single trophy you've earned since you installed the DDR trophies as if you'd never unlocked them. So the more trophies you collect afterwards the slower the whole syncing/comparing process becomes.

Christ, I'm glad I never picked up the New Moves version. I was tempted to buy it recently after enquiring about it on the forums. But if the trophy synch process gets screwed up as well, it's not worth it. As someone else has said, it's quite unbelievable that something like this gets past the QA stage o.O