God I hate club mode.....

Faria1st

It is a shame because I used to loooove DDR, especially the 3rd, 4th, and 5th mixes on PS1. The Dreams Come true mix was also pretty good. Unfortunately, the luster is gone.

hey soul sister, hey soul sister, hey soul sister, hey soul sister... enough already!

Exactly, a shame, cause I love all kind of dance games, but for now Im sick of it, for me it wa slike

Im yours..ImYours..Im Yours... Im Yours....

:S

• 2 weeks later...

I know how bad it is...it literally drives you up the wall. For HOURS, it was like:

Announcer: "LET'S PLAY THE FIRST TRACK.......I GOT YOU."

Me: "No! That song is already maxed!" *holds select for auto-fail*

Announcer: "STAGE FAILED." *goes back to Club Mode screen*

Announcer: "YOU ARE A TRAINEE."

Saving...

*Sets to REVERSE and starts again"

Announcer: "HERE COMES THE FIRST TRACK......I GOT YOU."

Me: "AAAAARRRRRAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!" *holds select for auto-fail*

Announcer: "STAGE FAILED."

Yeah, you can see a pattern going on there. It wasn't until I come home from work one day that I just happened to get all the songs I needed to finish up this game. Ugh, so annoying. 25+ hours for ONE trophy. :(

I'm doing it in spurts. The only thing that keeps me going is I'm letting gameplay sub in for gym time. I haven't been able to decide which is more annoying; this or Four Star General in F.E.A.R. 2. The latter takes a very long time, but the random factor in this one completely destroys any sense of progress if a song doesn't appear and the 1-2 hours for the 20 tracklist is wasted.

I know how bad it is...it literally drives you up the wall. For HOURS, it was like:

Announcer: "LET'S PLAY THE FIRST TRACK.......I GOT YOU."

Me: "No! That song is already maxed!" *holds select for auto-fail*

Announcer: "STAGE FAILED." *goes back to Club Mode screen*

Announcer: "YOU ARE A TRAINEE."

Saving...

*Sets to REVERSE and starts again"

Announcer: "HERE COMES THE FIRST TRACK......I GOT YOU."

Me: "AAAAARRRRRAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!" *holds select for auto-fail*

Announcer: "STAGE FAILED."

Yeah, you can see a pattern going on there. It wasn't until I come home from work one day that I just happened to get all the songs I needed to finish up this game. Ugh, so annoying. 25+ hours for ONE trophy. :(

Bahahaha, 25+ hours? Don't complain! I played for about 100 hours to finally max out every song. After I'd filled out every bar except New York EVOLVED, the damn song didn't appear again for another 30 rounds. I shit you not, I counted them. In the song stats, it tells you how many times a song has appeared. My highest played song is at about 87. NY Evolved is at 12. Arrrrrgh. You guys were lucky compared to me. :mad:

• 4 weeks later...
Bahahaha, 25+ hours? Don't complain! I played for about 100 hours to finally max out every song. After I'd filled out every bar except New York EVOLVED, the damn song didn't appear again for another 30 rounds. I shit you not, I counted them. In the song stats, it tells you how many times a song has appeared. My highest played song is at about 87. NY Evolved is at 12. Arrrrrgh. You guys were lucky compared to me. :mad:

I consider myself quite fortunate to finish this in about 25-30 hours, but it was one of the most painful (and boring) 25 hours of my life. However, I'm currently playing NAT GEO QUIZ!: Wild Life and I think Nat Geo wins in time-consuming BOREDOM. 40+ hours and two boring grinders.

Call me crazy, but I'm thinking about doing it all over again for DDR on the German version. Hell, after NAT GEO QUIZ!, I have NAT GEO Challenge! to do. So yeah, why not... :(

• 1 month later...

13x NYE, still 3 more to go/////

1 more crazy<3love and 1 more max300 to max em out.

its sooooo frustrating to not see any of these songs for many many many 20song setlists *yawn*

14 setlists today, 1x crazy love (maxed now), 1x max300 (maxed now) ... thats it ....

Edited by LoAlexandria

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Just redoing it all for the european version xD

This time it looks way better.

2 Songs maxed - Crazy<3Love and Max300 are half way there

NYEup one third so far.

But here comes another problem: I'm Yours and Love Like This wont show up and if so they wont give me much of a progress. I'm Yours is at about one third too so I'm scared to grind it all out for pop songs this time :confused:

I wish i hadn't ignored the warning labels'. Even after few session this game has become a torture. Didn't took long until i was playing club mode sound off and it take's too long to get from beginner to basic and the whole event thing suck's.

I though that the XBOX 360 DDR game's had a crappy campaign mode but this is so much worse.