Same problem: 5 years Later.

Kaydea

You'd think I'd learn by now...

So, since my incredibly remedial DDR pad likes to slide across the floor while I'm getting-jiggy-with-it, I need a quick-fix to hold me over until I get a hard-pad.

I am 100% certain that I am not the only one who has experienced this, so I'm hopeful that someone has found a temporary solution.

Duct-Tape doesn't stick to my carpets. D:

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah I'm not sure how to fix this problem either. The best I do is every song or two I step off my pad and slide it back to where I prefer it. After a few weeks it becomes muscle memory and is a quick fix. But outside of that I'm not sure what to do, if you had a hardwood floor I'd imagine you could use duct tape.

Yea, I remember those days, cheap pads sliding all over the carpet, one time it slid right out from under me. I found that the Konami pads worked much better at sticking to carpet. Not sure what the equivalent for it would be today. I know the foam pads are pretty solid. but like Kheapathic said: muscle memory of moving the pad back in place every couple songs is your best bet.

• 3 weeks later...

Velcro it to the carpet... worked like a charm with the old pads. I don't have this one yet so I don't know if the stock pad is any different but you can get pieces of velcro at home depot or lowes or something, put a piece under each cornerof the pad, and voila. No more slipping

• 7 months later...
Velcro it to the carpet... worked like a charm with the old pads. I don't have this one yet so I don't know if the stock pad is any different but you can get pieces of velcro at home depot or lowes or something, put a piece under each cornerof the pad, and voila. No more slipping

Legit genius.

I honestly facepalmed though. It seems so obvious now.

I hate moments like this.

My face doesn't know whether to be glad a solution has been presented, or angered due to the simplicity of the solution having the ability to make me question if I was just being mentally lazy.

xD

• 6 months later...