club mode: am I hopeless?

Minarum

Since i decided to pick out a game i left unplat and chose this, ive done all the trophies except the big grind in club mode. Im at about 25% to 50% with all songs, except crazy love hasnt shown up yet.

Unfortunately at around trick2 or 3 when one or two arrow spots slide below the rest so they arent all on a line I lose my combo and start dying, and I will die on any intense parts lol, I grin my teeth and either ignore that arrow or button mash until the trick time runs out or I go back down to difficulty. Trying to get better at it but if this is the case, do I have any chance of getting this trophy done or am I doomed? Ive considered slacking off to difficulty by stage 10 so I have more of a chance

You basically described my exact scenario as well. So unfortunately I don't have much advice for you... but I wanted to join in to say that I can't stand the stupid lowering the arrow trick. ...worst idea ever Konami!

Anyway, I would say it isn't hopeless for us, but will just take us longer than other people because we might fail out more often.

Thats reassuring at least. But now I've come across where the left and right arrow changes places and theres no way in hell... Guess I shoulda played supernova more.

I've decided on keeping it below expert until the 3 boss songs are maxed lol

And really? challenge mode on controllers?