Dance Dance Revolution New Moves

squodge

I'm thinking of getting Dance Revolution, and I saw this on Amazon - how is this different from the 'normal' version? I've looked at them side by side, but can't see a noticeable difference. Anyone know?

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dance-Revolution-New-Moves-Mat/dp/B004K6LJ6E/ref=pd_cp_vg_h__3]Dance Dance Revolution: New Moves - With Dance Mat (PS3): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games[/ame]

Wow, so I can just get this 'new moves' version for 1 platinum, then pick up the original game and get another platinum - schweeet!

Do you know if it's NTSC vs PAL? Or can I get 2 platinums with the two different versions on PAL? Not sure I'd want to get platinum twice with the same game if it's irritating enough to get it once. Probably "Disney Sing it! Family Hits" is the only game I'd consider doing again, as it was an enjoyable platinum.

Wow, so I can just get this 'new moves' version for 1 platinum, then pick up the original game and get another platinum - schweeet!

Do you know if it's NTSC vs PAL? Or can I get 2 platinums with the two different versions on PAL? Not sure I'd want to get platinum twice with the same game if it's irritating enough to get it once. Probably "Disney Sing it! Family Hits" is the only game I'd consider doing again, as it was an enjoyable platinum.

there arent different PAL versions

Just from what i know so far - might be a bit different though, still synching probs w/ new moves, so i am not 100% sure

so NTSC-U/C "DanceDanceRevolution"

vs. PAL "DanceDanceRevolution New Moves"