General Trophy Discussion

olsen77

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Anyone know if anyone ever translated the trophies for this game? I'm on the second last chapter of the game and boy am I missing quite a few trophies still :p Wouldn't mind knowing what they are.

Danball Senki W (PSP)/Trophies (VITA) - Danball Senki Wiki

Here are the trophies list with English description.

For online battle, it just support ad hoc only. But it can support PS3 "Adhoc Party" too, so able play online around the world as long as install same region Adhoc Party.

Danball Senki W (PSP)/Trophies (VITA) - Danball Senki Wiki

Here are the trophies list with English description.

For online battle, it just support ad hoc only. But it can support PS3 "Adhoc Party" too, so able play online around the world as long as install same region Adhoc Party.

I'm going to write a full guide for this game once I reach 50%. Add me if you want to get the co-op trophies out of the way, we can do it via AHP.

PSN: Yenrou-

pc-ox I already added you!

• 3 months later...

I have a Japanese PSN account.

I got this game from PS+, but if you got it through the PSN store it'll work.

Anyway, I bought the PSVita TV because I wanted to play on a big screen. So, I loaded up this game on my PSVita TV, got to a point where I could do the 'taisen' and the coop battles online and then loaded up the game on my regular ps vita. basically, you can play with yourself and get the trophies with this setup. I suppose having two ps vitas can also work.

• 3 years later...