is this game worth renting

AlienatedRob

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For only 29 trophies its not bad in a trophy standpoint.. With a handfull of silvers and golds to keep you happy..

The parts on the bike was quite enjoyable.

Playing the game felt like i was playing "EAT LEAD: The Return of Matt Hazard"

with the aiming and such..

Rent yes..

Buy... no way

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I was thinking about getting this game for $10 brand new. Is that a bad idea? lol

Lol, I guess it's not bad for 10$, simply get ur (extremely easy) plat and then sell it again (I kept mine, because I got it for free together with BF BC 1). The main concept of the game isn't bad but the graphics are dated, the ai is crappy and so on. It's somehow enjoyable in co op (played it with my brother).

Lol, I guess it's not bad for 10$, simply get ur (extremely easy) plat and then sell it again (I kept mine, because I got it for free together with BF BC 1). The main concept of the game isn't bad but the graphics are dated, the ai is crappy and so on. It's somehow enjoyable in co op (played it with my brother).

This isnt even worth 10$. It 1 off the most shittiest games i have ever played... EVERYTHING is bad about this game. Picked it up for 12 euros a while back, rather cut a toe of the next time to get an 'easy' plat.

This isnt even worth 10$. It 1 off the most shittiest games i have ever played... EVERYTHING is bad about this game. Picked it up for 12 euros a while back, rather cut a toe of the next time to get an 'easy' plat.

Hmm might be, but I got it for free so I can't regret that I spent money for it (complaining with my bro, while playing coop, how bad this game is, was pure epic fun :D ). And I also mentioned, he should sell it again if he'll buy it ;) But yeah, better not get it (you'll more likely feel dirty for having this plat lol).

• 1 year later...