Good place for 'Dumb Luck'

bobboblaw

I just got a platinum in this today, so I know some good places for the trophies. For this one, in the 4th Act (Convoy Chase), you'll eventually be driving through some caverns. Just after the bit where you drop the totem head to make a ramp, you'll come to this bridge-like area where you'll go over 3 small jumps. During the first 2 bridge sections, about 5 or 6 enemies will jump onto the bridge, so you can run them over (and repeat for the roadkill trophy), but on the 3rd section, around 12 or so enemies jump on, and their pretty packed together. Drive slow (if you drive too fast, you'll take the last jump and miss this area) and jump off the bike and throw a mine, and it's very easy. And if you fail, the checkpoint isn't too far away (like a 30 second drive). Hope this helps anyone that needs it.

• 2 weeks later...

Another easy way I found was towards the end of the Tera Verte chapter, right before you kill Selene; in that immediate area. A buddy of mine made a great video showing this on YouTube called, "danmation dumb luck (menuda potra.)" it's in Spanish but you get the point: one guy lures the soldiers towards the ledge and when there's enough of them gathered, the second player runs over and throws a mine into the crowd.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...