Co-Op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

ChunkyPython

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting2.png

Coop Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Edited by BreadSkin
Added line about the purpose of the thread.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, if anyone wants to play add me pls :)

was gonna rent this, but no one added me - and I see you need cooop partner to get the plat.

gimmie a shout, and I'll go rent it the next day

hah.tnx!

Edited by kawaks40

• 2 weeks later...
The online list of my friends says people i dont even know. I know a few of them but can't find my friend. What do i do?

I MAYBE WRONG but maybe it's one of those games that if you have a certain amount of people on your friends list that it will only show so much and not past a certain amount of friend or maybe the others are who use to be on your friends list ( i dunno about that last thing i said ) but some games have a tendency if you have like 80 friends and only shows 50 the friend your looking for maybe was added after the 50th person * shrugs * i'm just offering suggestions to what it could be.

Alright so I'm about to do it. I'm about to start playing this crap (from what I hear) game. I don't care. I want to play it. I don't know why but I do.

So here's the deal.

I'm looking to play this entire game co-operatively.Every trophy double team-style. I'm not just looking to boost the co-op trophies. If there are any smart, english-speaking, no-time-wasting players out there (preferably with a mic) that would like to casually work through this game while subjecting it mercilessly to ridicule; then go ahead and friend me up. Probably won't be ready to start for a few days but I'm looking for the right partner here. I was going to play with my homie but I don't think he wants to play it, anymore.

EDIT: so that worked well. Don't need a partner now. Also I figured out why I want to play this allegedly god-awful game...it's because I'm a trophy whore.

Edited by RedEye420

Alright so I'm about to do it. I'm about to start playing this crap (from what I hear) game. I don't care. I want to play it. I don't know why but I do.

So here's the deal.

I'm looking to play this entire game co-operatively.Every trophy double team-style. I'm not just looking to boost the co-op trophies. If there are any smart, english-speaking, no-time-wasting players out there (preferably with a mic) that would like to casually work through this game while subjecting it mercilessly to ridicule; then go ahead and friend me up. Probably won't be ready to start for a few days but I'm looking for the right partner here. I was going to play with my homie but I don't think he wants to play it, anymore.

do you have this right now,cas im going to re-rent it when someone decent gets it,l will literally go get it tomorrow if you havent already started

Edited by Jake_357