Rate the trophy difficulty.  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.83

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These trophies are really easy, even the Insane difficulty is easy. Use the code BlowOffSomeSteam to get a 'one shot kill' gun and you'll breeze through it. If you play through on Hardcore (which is the only way to unlock Insane) and then play Insane and then play through the Co-Op. Should take a total of about 18 hours to Platinum.

But don't buy this game, rent it only 'cos it's terrible.

These trophies are really easy, even the Insane difficulty is easy. Use the code BlowOffSomeSteam to get a 'one shot kill' gun and you'll breeze through it. If you play through on Hardcore (which is the only way to unlock Insane) and then play Insane and then play through the Co-Op. Should take a total of about 18 hours to Platinum.

Can you use that cheat and still get trophies?

Voted 1/10 coz' I agree wiv magnitude, Thanks for giving me codes. I just completed it on hardcore, now for insane, my cuzn next door can Co-Op wiv me so i can plat this easy. If anyone is having trouble wiv 'skeet shooter', grab an machine gun and aim straight up and zoom in, then throw a mine and blast away.

The platinum is not that hard to get. Most trophies are easily farmed and gotten quickly by doing so. The A.I. is really stupid and so Insane difficulty is a breeze. Even the hard parts can be done by simply letting your partners kill while you use spirit vision to heal them from behind a wall. Playing on co-op is even easier since you can heal yourself with the second person and get the other two trophies in one go through. If you can bear to play it this will probably be one of your if not your easiest platinum.

I'm with BeerMoose on this. I rented it and got a platinum in 8 hours. It was tough to push yourself to get through this awful game, but it was very easy, and you have to play co-op to get it, which makes it even easier if you take advantage of the fact that you can heal each other from anywhere. One goes ahead in the level and takes out the idiot AI, while the other hangs back and heals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Insane would be really hard without cheats, but the power weapon and the ability to heal yourself with controller 2 makes it much easier, it's still not that easy and you will die every now and then, since the weapons control is clunky and really inaccurate.

You'll definitely need a guide for the collectibles too and overcoming the awful level design isn't always without any problems.

Thus a 3.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is so easy, yet so hard. With the one hit gun you should have been able to beat the missions easily, but the missions are LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG. One took me a few hours to do. There are not many directions, so it is easy to get lost. The dialouge is just horrendus. The story has very little explanation, I had no idea what was going on. But it if you're looking for a easy platinum, you can't get much easier than this. (P)#5

• 2 weeks later...

I gave it a "3"

...With the cheats enabled this game is very easy to platinum. If you were going on a boring factor though than this game is a 9 or 10. I would definitely say it's the worst game made for PS3 so far. But if your looking just for a platinum, than this may be another game to add your list because the only thing it requires is time and a tiny bit of skill and puzzle solving.

• 2 weeks later...