Combination attack and double attack trophy

For combination attack, you have to let 5 enemy units or teams or mixed standing next to each other. Then use a weapon with the C symbol to destroy all 5 units in one hit. Recommend to use the teaching team leader as there is a unique trophy which is also destroying units in the same manner. To attempt this trophy you have to first upgrade the combo skills to Lv 3 or 4 ( I don't remember exactly) Best place is stage 39.

For double attack, you have to let two enemy teams standing next to each other. After decreasing some HP of the 4 units, use a powerful ALL weapon, which has the W symbol, to destroy all 4 units in one hit.

To attempt this trophy you have to first upgrade the combo skills to Lv 3 or 4 ( I don't remember exactly) Best place is stage 39.

Thanks for the hint,

But how can I upgrade the combo skills? Or it came with a certin level automatically ?

You need to upgrade the skills manually. Look for this skills: コンボ of the teaching team leader (Rushing Dandy)

This doesn't make too much sense, as it's written, so I'll elaborate slightly.

There is a skill, "連続攻撃" (Continuous Action) that increases the number of enemies that can be hit in a Combination Attack by one. Learn this skill, then use that character to kill 5 enemies at once with a C attack.

Edited by MrSP

This doesn't make too much sense, as it's written, so I'll elaborate slightly.

There is a skill, "連続攻撃" (Continuous Action) that increases the number of enemies that can be hit in a Combination Attack by one. Learn this skill, then use that character to kill 5 enemies at once with a C attack.

This is pretty much right.

The person you would like to use for this trophy is カイ, he has the highest 連続攻撃 level (only need to upgrade once), and there is another trophy (さすが教導隊隊長) associated with him. Do it on last few level as there are more enemies for you to achieve this trophy. Level 59 is pretty much the stage you can get most of the skill/weapon related trophies.