The hardest trophy of all?

I got lucky enough today to get one of the bosses (who didn't run thankfully) down to 6HP, so that's one out of the way at least. I had one enemy down to 10 my first night playing without having used Mercy, so that was like being hit in the face with a wrench. I'm guessing it's complete chance or there may be some way to set it up for a better shot.

Unless there's some setup I don't know about or your stats etc. carry over I feel like EX Hard will be a pretty long shot. I read that the game is always on hard, you cannot upgrade your pilots or units, and enemies will get better weapons and hit Ace status sooner.

Also, is the option to remove pilot suit in this game like it was in OGs/OGG? (I forget which one had it and how to do it) I feel bad for Ibis having to wear that light bulb for a helmet.

I find it by accident and it works every time.

It can be done in stage 1(yeah!! very beginning)

First you have to move Ibis to the space between 2 Leon at the first row and then shoot one with 90mmGGcannon with critical hit(must critical because you have to kill it in second turn)

Then at enemy phase you have to activated counter ability (if not reset)and destroy one Leon(now you have 105 will) and then counter with to CTM-07prominence to get 3601 damage

And last step is shot with 90mmGGcannon(you have 106 will now) and it will damage 2490 and get the enemy HP to 9 and the trophy is yours.

This work if you are midgame just start over epilogue and play only stage 1 to get.

Hope this will help.

Edited by toktak

I find it by accident and it works every time.

It can be done in stage 1(yeah!! very beginning)

First you have to move Ibis to the space between 2 Leon at the first row and then shoot one with 90mmGGcannon with critical hit(must critical because you have to kill it in second turn)

Then at enemy phase you have to activated counter ability (if not reset)and destroy one Leon(now you have 105 will) and then counter with to CTM-07prominence to get 3601 damage

And last step is shot with 90mmGGcannon(you have 106 will now) and it will damage 2490 and get the enemy HP to 9 and the trophy is yours.

This work if you are midgame just start over epilogue and play only stage 1 to get.

Hope this will help.

I did it with stage one too with different method. You have to keep one active enemy with full HP and 100 strength before last step.

First Turn

Allies Phase: move Raul up and then Ibis just right in front of it. Save

Enemy Phase: Defense with Ibis and Raul to Cover her, you will need to let Raul cover Ibis one time. (should make Ibis strength up to 101 and Raul 102) If not, reload the save.

Second Turn

Allies Phase: Save. Attack one enemy with Ibis with Raul's support attack, do not destroy it with critical hit nor letting Ibis get hit. (Now Ibis 102 and Raul 103) Save.

Enemy Phase: Sway with Ibis (Ibis 104 and Raul 103). If Ibis or Raul where hit by enemy, reload.

Third Turn

Allies Phase: Save. Attack the active enemy that has Full HP with CTM-07prominence and Raul support attack without critical hit. This should make its HP down to single digit.

Stage one is probably the best for this trophy as there is no other influence that might affect the result such as parts, ace, and upgrade. This is my way to achieve it and hope it helps.

Edited by kiratachibana