Is this DLC good and or worth it ?

I love the new map! (prob. because I have been there) :)

also I love that they fixed the problem, that you needed to disable DLC 1 to play DLC 2 maps or modes and vice versa. Now you can play all maps and modes!!!

• 2 weeks later...

You don't have to have PS+ to get it half price. It was part of the regular store update on sale, well at least in the US anyways. I've gotta go grab a PSN card so I can get this while it's on sale, of course I have to finish ACB main game first :rolleyes:

• 6 months later...

so i recently been playing through brother hood again, trying to get 100% just for fun. when i noticed there is a trophy in the DLC for getting 100% completetion for the main game and DLC.

And being a fan of Di Vinci, i thought i might as well get it.

but AU $15.95 (US $16.07), seems like alot of money for roughly 3 hours of gameplay.

should i just buy it, or hope for a price drop sometime soon

i think it is only worth the $10 i had paid for it though i would have felt better if it was only $5. it's one of the best add-on's in awhile. it adds more than just the three hours. there is new items i believe. it was free on ps plus at one time and was also on sale for non ps plus members. you should wait for another sale. especially with it being so expensive there. the best deal right now is the bundle with the dlc on ps plus. though for just the add on. just wait. but don't pass it up.

Edited by UndergroundHipHopHead

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well i go this a couple of days back and finished it last night, playing for a couple of hours per night.

Its a decent story and the new enemies are tougher than the Borgias guards, but a bit more info on who they were would have been nice. I thought, at the start, that the thieves had turned templar on me.

Decent mix of combat, puzzle and collect this missions.

You can still find players on the multiplayer part too if you get lucky and are patient enough.

Could do with a price reduction imo as £8 for this is slightly over priced considering i got the full game for £10.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
I see many people are saying it is good DLC but what I want to know if it is worth 10 euro? and second question I did not started story mode yet. if it is worth getting should I get it straight away or it doesn't really matter? Thanks

I thought the dlc is worth it. It's a great game and the dlc was pretty damn good. Watch some reviews of it on youtube if you need to.

• 4 months later...