Da Vinci's Disappearence - Trophy Guide & Roadmap

miB6qEU.png 

ROAD MAP

Overview:

+ Estimated Trophy Difficulty: 3/10

+ Trophy Breakdown: 7 (B) - 3 (S) - 0 (G)   

+ Online/Offline: All Offline.

+ Approximate Time To 100%: 3-4 hours for all trophies except "il Principe" for which the time will largely depend on how much of the main game you have at 100% prior to playing the dlc.

+ Minimum Number Of Playthroughs Needed: 1

+ Missable Trophies: None

Step 1 - Play through the DLC Story:

After Installing the DLC and starting up the game, you should get notified of a restored memory. Go to it to start the DLC. Play through it and try to get full sync as you go. This will avoid the need for you to go back and repeat missions for the "il Principe" trophy. You will get the "GPS" trophy once you finish the DLC storyline.

Step 2 - Miscellaneous:

Most of the trophies in the DLC pack aren't related to the story itself. They can be achieved outside of the DLC memory by doing various tasks around the city. The "Airstrike" trophy can be achieved easily in the first mission of the DLC though, so if you haven't got it you can use the DNA menu to start up the first memory again and get the trophy. The others can be done at any time, so check the guide for the ones you need.

Step 3 - Full Sync:

The "il Principe" trophy requires you to get full sync in all missions including the missions from the main game. So if you are missing any, use the DNA menu to go back to the ones you are missing and finish them off.

Trophy Guide

52.jpg (B)Strong-Arm

Throw a Long Weapon, Heavy Weapon, and Smoke Bomb more than 10 m at a guard.

For the three parts to this trophy you will need: some smoke bombs, a heavy weapon and you'll need to steal a spear from a guard. For each part, have the weapon equipped, then find and lock on to your target (any guard) with :l1:. Then just move a decent distance away and throw it at them with :square:. For the spear and long weapon, you need to hold the button down then to prepare then release to throw. See the video to get a good idea of the distance etc.

53.jpg (B)High Roller

Win 10000 florins playing Hazard.

This is a new game that can be found in the thieves guild. Da Vinci's apprentice is playing it when you first meet him in the first mission of the DLC. It is a luck based game where you roll dice and bet on the outcome. When playing after the main game you should have loads of money anyway so just bet the maximum of 7500 and you should get the trophy after 2 wins. If you bet again mid-turn, put the bet up to a total of 10,000. Since the winnings are usually a minimum of 2:1, you can get it after 1 victory.

55.jpg (B)Airstrike

Kill 10 guards with a single arrow storm.

You'll need to get a large group of guards chasing you (at least 10, maybe more to be safe) before unleashing the arrow storm. An easy spot in the DLC missions to get this is in the first memory. Once you meet up with Da Vinci's apprentice and leave the thieves guild, you are confronted by a large group of hooded attackers. As soon as the fight starts use the arrow storm on them by holding down :l2: and you should get your trophy. See the video.

58.jpg (B)Special Delivery

Double Assassinate from a parachute.

First, you obviously need the parachute. It's one of the items you buy from Da Vinci during the main game. Next just locate one of the groups of 4 guards that walk or stand around the city and climb to a rooftop near them. Jump off, deploy the parachute with :square: and glide over to the guards. Press :square: for air assassination when you get close. See the video. Remember you can buy new parachutes from a tailor if you run out.

59.jpg (B)Grand Theft Dressage

Steal 5 horses from their riders, while remaining on horseback.

For me it only worked when I started doing it to guards on horseback, and it took quite a few more than 5 for the trophy to unlock, so this one may be a bit glitchy. First get on your horse and then locate a guard on horseback. Ride along side him, lock on with :l1: and press :square: button to hijack his horse from your own. You should get the trophy after you do this 5 times, but like I said, it took more than that for me. So if it doesn't unlock just keep going.

I never did 5 in a row (without dismounting at all) so that isn't a requirement for the trophy.

60.jpg (B)Going Up

Kill a guard with the bag that drops from a lift.

Locate one of the many lifts around the city and get a group of guards to chase you. Lead them to the lift and let them get close before using it. To use a list just hold :r1: and run towards it. See the video.

61.jpg (B)Easy Come, Easy Go

Pay 500 florins to an orator, then pickpocket him afterward.

You need to get your notoriety up, so kill guards or messengers around the city until you can find and bribe one of the heralds. Make sure you aren't wearing a cape that stops your notoriety from going up. If you are remove it in the inventory menu. Bribe the herald and then immediately pick his pocket after by holding down :cross: while walking into him to get the trophy. See the video.

54.jpg (S)il Principe

Receive 100% synch in ACB and full synch in all missions of the Da Vinci Disappearance.

All missions in the main game and in the DLC have a special requirement that show up when you are accepting it. You need to meet this in order to receive full synchronisation. For this trophy you need to have full sync all the missions, not only in the DLC but in the main game as well. So using the DNA option from the pause menu, revisit any memories that you don't have full sync in and redo them. Same with the DLC missions if you don't get them all first time through.

Here Is what's required to be at 100% for full sync:

• Memory Sequence 1-9 (The main story)
  • Restored Sequence The Da Vinci Disappearance (The DLC Story)
  • Secret Locations
  • War Machines
  • Templar Agents
  • Assassination (Mercenary Guild Missions)
  • Thief (Thief Guild Missions)
  • Courtesan (Courtesan Guild Missions)

56.jpg (S)GPS

Complete the Da Vinci Disappearance.

When you start up the game you should get a notification of a Restored Memory. Go to the marker to start the DLC. Just play through the memory's and enjoy it. Once you get to the end you will get your trophy. I would recommend paying attention to the full sync requirements that pop up at the start of a mission and try and fulfil them. It will save you having to go back through to get the "il Principe" trophy.

57.jpg (S)Clowning Around

Beat up the 5 thirsty harlequins.

These guys are located around Rome, mostly along the river In the city. They are doing a handstand but will fall over and attack you when you get close. You need to equip your fists and beat them up. If you are quick enough, you can run up to them as they fall over and dispose of them quickly as they are getting up with one press of the :square: button. You need to beat up all 5 for the trophy. If you accidentally kill one then they will re-spawn but you will have to go away and come back later.

Below is a video and a map of their locations. Use whichever you prefer to locate them.

Map:

Spoiler

DByIED6.png

Edited by Viper
Replaced missing banner.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any ideas to a problem where you have everything in the dna to 100% but yet the total sync thing says 90.1%?

I still have to go back and redo a bunch of the main game missions so I can't really say at this point. Sorry.

This may be a dumb question but I honestly can't find the Thieves Guild...where is it?

It's at the bottom left of the map. If you go to any fast travel tunnel you can go directly there, the location is called "Thieves Guild" too so should be easy to find.

any ideas to a problem where you have everything in the dna to 100% but yet the total sync thing says 90.1%?

Are you sure that you aren't missing something? Because I just noted that I had completely missed thief missions/assignments. It didn't show up in the DNA because I hadn't done any of them before.

yea if u dont have 100% But u have main missions done, its because u gotta do side missions that have a sync % associated with them as well. they should be easier than the main missions so i wouldnt worry about those, just knock em out.

ull know if the side missions matters for % if u highlight it and theres a % next to it. easy enough

Few things that caught my eye.

For Special Delivery you say: "You obviously need the parachute. It's one of the items you buy from Da Vinci during the main game." For clarity's sake, you might want to add what stores you can actually buy more parachutes once you've gotten access to them through Da Vinci. I remember it took me a while back when I first played the main game to figure out where to get my parachutes.

And for Easy Come, Easy Go you say: "You need to get your notoriety up so kill guards or messengers around the city until you can find and bribe one of the heralds." Again, for clarity's sake, you might want to add that you must not be wearing any of the capes that permanently set your notoriety to 0%. It had been a while since I last played the main game, I had no idea what cape I was wearing anymore, so I only realized this after I had already killed a dozen guards, all the while wondering why my notoriety wasn't going up. ;)

Few things that caught my eye.

For Special Delivery you say: "You obviously need the parachute. It's one of the items you buy from Da Vinci during the main game." For clarity's sake, you might want to add what stores you can actually buy more parachutes once you've gotten access to them through Da Vinci. I remember it took me a while back when I first played the main game to figure out where to get my parachutes.

And for Easy Come, Easy Go you say: "You need to get your notoriety up so kill guards or messengers around the city until you can find and bribe one of the heralds." Again, for clarity's sake, you might want to add that you must not be wearing any of the capes that permanently set your notoriety to 0%. It had been a while since I last played the main game, I had no idea what cape I was wearing anymore, so I only realized this after I had already killed a dozen guards, all the while wondering why my notoriety wasn't going up. ;)

All right, I guess I thought It was obvious about the parachutes and I forgot about those capes. I guess It's worth adding a note about those things. Thanks for mentioning them :)

I'm having trouble locating the last 2 harlequins, the one under the bridge and the one on the cliffs. They dont appear to be spawning. I've only done 2 or 3 missions does that affect it? I've reloaded my game, done a mission the gone back but still no joy. Should I just complete all the missions then try?

UPDATE - nevermind they randomly appeared while i was looking in the locations.... :)

Edited by CRAIG_83

Do you need the five present day artifacts for a full sync? Or if you missed them, you dont have to completely restart and get Desmond's artifacts. :/ Right? I got past sequence 8 and didn't manage to get the artifacts.

Do you need the five present day artifacts for a full sync? Or if you missed them, you dont have to completely restart and get Desmond's artifacts. :/ Right? I got past sequence 8 and didn't manage to get the artifacts.

Nope, I only picked up 1 in the present day for the related trophy in the main game. I added a list of what I needed at 100% for the trophy in the guide.

Not sure if I was the only one who had a problem with this but The Harlequins seem to be a bit glitchy in terms of spawning, meaning that they will not necessarily be there all the time. For me the one under the bridge didn't appear until I ran around the area for a couple of minutes and then I switched views with Right Stick and poof he was there. There was another one in which I accidentally knocked him into the water and he did not respawn for awhile. I did a mission came back and he was there.

Not sure if I was the only one who had a problem with this but The Harlequins seem to be a bit glitchy in terms of spawning, meaning that they will not necessarily be there all the time. For me the one under the bridge didn't appear until I ran around the area for a couple of minutes and then I switched views with Right Stick and poof he was there. There was another one in which I accidentally knocked him into the water and he did not respawn for awhile. I did a mission came back and he was there.

They all showed up fine for me I think though I may have went by the locations before not knowing. The only problems I had was when I killed one by mistake It took a while for him to respawn but he did eventually.

Same here. I had to keep going back and forth until they were willing to appear on the place they were supposed to be.

You should mention all stuff you need to get in order to achieve 100%

Like this:

All 10 Feathers

All 101 Flags

All Treasures

All Core Memory Missions to 100%

All Da Vinci Disappearance DLC Missions to 100%

All Assassination, Courtesan and Thief missions to 100%

All War Machine missions to 100%

All Romulus Lairs to 100%

All Templar Lairs to 100%

Attain rank 1 in all four Guild Challenges

Repair Rome to the full

Have the maximum number of Assassins in your Brotherhood (I am not really sure about that one)

Unlock all usable items (I am not really sure about that one either)

How long would it take to get full 100% sync on the main game. I've already completed the main game and the Da Vinci Dissappearance but I'm now weighing up my options as to whether I'll have enough time to go and do the full sync on the main game. What's the hardest mission to 100% as well...

Also, for Grand Theft Dressage the trophy only popped for me when I jumped from horse to horse five times.

Edited by Xieldos

• Viper changed the title to Da Vinci's Disappearence - Trophy Guide & Roadmap