AbpajSe.png

Please use this thread to discuss anything related to the Staff Custom Lists.

Here is the current list of all Staff Custom lists, along with additional DLC: 

Staff Custom List Directory

Edited by Velvet

Well I'll never bother attempting these if they all end up like the current ones. Too many games that disinterest me (not to mention unachievable platinums) to justify spending my time for a site award. But to each their own. I'm looking forward to seeing Vyrastas' list though, hoping to see some PAIN and Burn Zombie Burn on there ;)

So I've been looking at what I can get, I've got Beyond, Dead Nation and Mirror's Edge available to me so I can grab those and I'm sure I can find the old FIFA's going for peanuts in a bargain bin somewhere.

I've been meaning to rebuy and play the Fallouts so them being on two lists kills 2 birds with one stone :D Then all that's left is getting MGS2 for Mendel's list.

The three lists so far all long interesting (although not quite my regular gaming tastes) i'm looking forward to giving some a go though and stepping out of my comfort zone, i might actually end up enjoying some of the games who knows :p

I'm interested to see what games other members include in their lists too :)

I wish there wouldn't be so many Bethesda game trophies on these lists, having spent 100+ hours each in Fallout 3, New Vegas and Skyrim on PC means I'm not very eager to play them again on PS3. :(

Oh well, maybe one day they if they're the only games I'm missing for one of the lists. :p

Of course, Fallout 3! Thanks Lab, I'll make sure to stick one of those on my list. :devil:

My list isn't ready yet but it's going to be a doosy when it's done :).

I might stalk this list. :devil:

Watch it have gamespy effected games on it :p

Won't cause me much trouble though. ;)

Ash's list is bound to have some music taste. Rock Band 3 maybe.

No-one is going to stick Sound Shapes in there list aren't they? :p

Edited by Combatting

I might stalk this list. :devil:

Watch it have gamespy effected games on it :p

Won't cause me much trouble though. ;)

No-one is going to stick Sound Shapes in there list aren't they? :p

You don't have to worry about that, I've made absolutely sure that no games involved in the current server crisis are on my list :).

Aw come on! :rant:

I should probably start seriously working on my list, are there any games you absolutely hate Ash? Just so I don't put them on there of course! ;)

*adds Rocksmith trophies to list to piss everyone off* :cool:

Well I'll definitely never get Woody's - that's a LOT of soccer. :/

Mendel's I'm closest to, but would require buying a number of games that I wasn't going to buy, though not terrible games it looks like.

As for Olsen's, aside from Mass Effect, which I really don't like, I own most of the games on there ( including ME :/ ), and the list looks pretty doable ( again... apart from ME... ), so maybe one day.

Excellent work EDs on setting this up, it's a nice new feature to have around the site and the current lists aren't easy enough that we'll be seeing people with 30+ site awards which is good. The more challenging they are, the more rewarding they are!

Well I'll definitely never get Woody's - that's a LOT of soccer. :/

[spoiler=footballvshandegg]

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/6464387/handegg.0_standard_709.0.jpg

(Although that's all I will say because otherwise we'll go off-topic)

I look forward to getting my list out when the time comes. :D