XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > Subscribe    Donate

Old September 2nd, 2011, 02:06 AM   #1
Mendel
Likes Hurting People

Awards Showcase Game Night Gauntlet Participation Award   Sav's: For the Love of Platinum   Game of the Year: Trophy Edition 2015   Staff - Administrator   Lab's ''Did Someone Say Chimichanga?'' List   Subscriber & MotM Clubs Silver   Biggest Game Night of 2015   Platinums We Have Earned On High   THL Season 7 - Bingo   Mendel's Bad Guy Club   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Default PST Custom Trophy List 1.0 - Discussion Thread

PST Custom Trophy List 1.0

Click the link above to view the PST Custom Trophy List 1.0

Last edited by BreadSkin; November 26th, 2015 at 07:40 PM.
Mendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2011, 02:14 AM   #2
Mendel
Likes Hurting People

Awards Showcase Game Night Gauntlet Participation Award   Sav's: For the Love of Platinum   Game of the Year: Trophy Edition 2015   Staff - Administrator   Lab's ''Did Someone Say Chimichanga?'' List   Subscriber & MotM Clubs Silver   Biggest Game Night of 2015   Platinums We Have Earned On High   THL Season 7 - Bingo   Mendel's Bad Guy Club   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions

Here's the link to the thread where members are trying to figure out the secret trophies.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/gen...e-central.html
Old September 2nd, 2011, 02:24 AM   #3
PS4Trophies Wozamil

Awards Showcase Platinum Road Map Submitter   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   Member of the Month Winner   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Bright Idea!   Word of Mouth - Platinum   5,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

Good luck to everyone. It should be an exciting "platinum trophy" to earn.

Current PS3T Custom Trophy List Progress --38%

Last edited by Mendel; September 4th, 2011 at 10:11 PM.
PS4Trophies Wozamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2011, 02:24 AM   #4
Slamma
Eggin' On You

Awards Showcase Game Night Gauntlet Participation Award   Community Gaming Event Gold   ShareFactory Memories of the Month Winner   Staff - Events Director   Guide Rush   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   Game of the Year: Trophy Edition 2015   15,000 Posts   Donator Level 1   Platinums We Have Earned On High   Jingle Spells
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)

Very cool idea.

Slamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2011, 02:27 AM   #5
Rawra

Send a message via AIM to Rawra

Awards Showcase Game Night Gauntlet Participation Award   THL 8 Team MVP   Biggest Game Night 2016   League Participation Bronze   THL Season 7 - Bingo   First PS4 Game Nights   Bronzer Than Nothing   PST's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Maximum Clubs Bronze   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

Excellent idea, will have to check how many I have out of those, and see what my next rentals should be , any chance we can get the game name beside each too?

Rawra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2011, 02:30 AM   #6
Doug-E-Fresh1994

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Helping Hand   Rockets Must Have Died   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

*counts my trophies* "1........2........ yep 2 that's it. oh well cool idea though.

and second on the names thing

Doug-E-Fresh1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2011, 02:30 AM   #7
Mendel
Likes Hurting People

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawra View Post
Excellent idea, will have to check how many I have out of those, and see what my next rentals should be , any chance we can get the game name beside each too?
I'll see if I can fit them in. I'd rather keep it in one post and have you guys figure it out, rather than break it up.
Old September 2nd, 2011, 02:31 AM   #8
technole
The Avatar

Awards Showcase Member of the Month Winner   A+ Thread Award   Helping Hand   PAX Meet Up   Maximum Clubs Gold   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Platinum Submission   Tech's Turrets Syndrome   Rockets Must Have Died
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)

I suppose the good news is I know each of those games on the revealed trophy list

Some of which are awesome, and some I'm planning on getting anyway. Love this idea though!

Last edited by Mendel; September 4th, 2011 at 10:12 PM.
technole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2011, 02:38 AM   #9
mjfan97

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   Word of Mouth - Silver   PST's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Thats alot of trophies. Brilliant idea though. I don't think I have enough time to unlock all those, whens the closing date of the competition?.

mjfan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2011, 02:38 AM   #10
Aeliana
現実的論理主義者

Awards Showcase Member of the Month Winner   Helping Hand   PAX Meet Up   I Beat the Staff!!!!   Maximum Clubs Platinum   Platinum Submission   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Silver   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Basic Subscriber   Donator Level 1
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Of those that are currently revealed, I have... 7.

Really fun idea for a competition. Personally, I don't think I'd be able to satiate my completionist OCD if I took on a few of these that are outside my usual genres, but regardless I love the idea of it. I wonder if (or how many) existing Top 100-level leaderboard folks already qualify for the prize?

Aeliana is offline   Reply With Quote