What the?

Dinos

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yep, this definitely leaves a door open for a sequel.

I was like ..getting ready for the final boss fight and all that.... and all the sudden ..... Credits .. :p

Ha - I was thinking the same - boss fight then finally over so while the ending was a bit shotty it did not bother me to see it end. It would seem unlikely a sequel is coming considering that many people do not seem to be playing it. Maybe they can just make a short cinematic and post it on youtube to wrap it up but hey you never know.

• 3 weeks later...
Yep, this definitely leaves a door open for a sequel.

I was like ..getting ready for the final boss fight and all that.... and all the sudden ..... Credits .. :p

Really? as soon as it cut to the sign on the wall and then everything else I knew it was going to end on a badass cliffhanger, when you see enough of them I guess you just know how to see them coming.

Namely it was obvious because they still had a ton left to do, didn't find the dad, not really sure how to break the curse and lots more and one boss fight isn't going to clear all that up and more.

• 1 year later...

So I finally just finished the story and yeah, that was a crazy way to end it. I kind of new something was up when I first saw this post but did not read it when I saw it was in regards to the story. Unfortunately, here we are a year later and still no sequel in site. Guess we will be left to wonder for eternity.