Sign here if you got 100%

Abdiovich

Well I actually do, only trophy I need is Determined trophy. I'll just let the game run for 8 hours when I'm sleeping. Anyways apart from the trophies the game is best puzzle game out their :D I got all of the trophies today so :D well yes I'm a trophy whore :D

Edited by Abdiovich

Question is: Which one of you guys actually beat this without any help? If you beat everything and just need the 8 hour trophy, odds is you didnt actually "beat" the game (for the majority of people).

Ummm, I beat every level without any help and got all the trophies except the 8 hour one in about 3-4 hours.

This game is really not that hard. I think it's sad that people are rushing for the answers to the levels when they should be able to figure it out themselves.

Anyways, yeah, I got 100% on this one. For the 8 hour trophy, I just left it on an hour at a time while I was watching TV until I made up the rest of the missing time.

Ummm, I beat every level without any help and got all the trophies except the 8 hour one in about 3-4 hours.

This game is really not that hard. I think it's sad that people are rushing for the answers to the levels when they should be able to figure it out themselves.

Anyways, yeah, I got 100% on this one. For the 8 hour trophy, I just left it on an hour at a time while I was watching TV until I made up the rest of the missing time.

If that is true then Im pretty impressed. My results are a little skewed because sometimes I would play poker while I did the puzzles so a lot of the time the game was just sitting there, but I got my 8 hours trophy on expert level 24-25. I know the last few levels alone took me 30 min+ on average, and the final 10 levels on expert took me close to 4 hours. Part of the time it was idle, and I am not the greatest at puzzle games, but I got a lot of value out of this game. If I had cheated on any of the puzzles to get the 100% quickly I would have felt ripped off at the end of the game. Simply pushing the D-Pad for 30 minutes or so and then leaving my ps3 on all night to get the 8 hour trophy was not an experience I wanted to pay $10 for. However, if you actually PLAY the game it is awesome and pretty tricky to get that 100%

True, when people did that, they were basically paying $10 for a couple of trophies which is pretty sad. Anyways, I don't really care how long it takes someone to complete the game but as long as they do it completely or almost completely by themselves, I still got respect for them.

Likewise, and congrats

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You really don't need help on this game. If you have a somewhat ok memory than it shouldn't be that hard to get the Lightning Trophy and the puzzles are not hard to figure out. For the 8 hr I just kept it on while I did some co-op on Gears o War 2. But yeah 100% so far. When the added stuff comes out it'll eventually drop though of course.

• 3 weeks later...

As you can see from my sig, I got 100% quite a while ago. Just now bothering to post here about it for no particular reason.

Anyway, like gettinmoney662, I got every Trophy except Determined just by playing the game, on my own. It's really NOT all that hard, if you have the kind of brain that's good at this kind of thinking. So I just left my game running in the morning on 1-16-2009 and got the Trophy while I played something on another system.

I got 100% for this game without too much difficulty. A few of the later Expert levels took a while for me to figure out (one in particular took 48 minutes!!), but I got there in the end!!

The 8 hour trophy popped up while I was re-playing some of the levels to get the Speed Master trophy.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...