Trophy Discussion

Webb

I don't know if it has remote play or not, just have to try it and see.

I like the game, I had a lot of fun on beginner! LOL Expert is D**N hard! Most of the trophies are easy, but the gold medals and speed trophies are going to be hard... and expert.

Tip on the Abyss (50 falls) trophy, you can't get this one in tutorial, but on the first game, just fall off 50 times in a row and it pops up. You can replay the level then to try for medals.

I don't know if it has remote play or not, just have to try it and see.

I like the game, I had a lot of fun on beginner! LOL Expert is D**N hard! Most of the trophies are easy, but the gold medals and speed trophies are going to be hard... and expert.

Tip on the Abyss (50 falls) trophy, you can't get this one in tutorial, but on the first game, just fall off 50 times in a row and it pops up. You can replay the level then to try for medals.

Once there youtube walkthroughs for this game, it'll be really simple. And if anyone isn't sure about this game try the game Bloxorz on addictinggames.com or some other website. It's pretty much exactly the same thing except it's not $10.

Once there youtube walkthroughs for this game, it'll be really simple. And if anyone isn't sure about this game try the game Bloxorz on addictinggames.com or some other website. It's pretty much exactly the same thing except it's not $10.

Why you gonna get a puzzle game and then look up the solution on YouTube? What a waste of $10.

Yeah, I've already beaten the game and gotten all but 1 trophy (the one for playing 8 hours)... I didn't use any walkthrough or hints or anything, I just kept trying and thinking until I figured out how to do it fastest and with fewest moves to get Lightning speed ranks and Gold medals on as many as possible.

The only thing I wish to accomplish that I have had no success with is getting the three-ruby gold medal on the very last level of Expert, after level 30 (the one that isn't numbered and it's called CROWN). You have to finish it with 12 moves remaining (it's one of 6 levels with a limit on the number of moves you can make). The best I can do is 7 remaining, and that's after about an hour and a half of trying. If there were ever a walkthrough or video for that level, I'd probably check it out because I racked my brain on that one and just couldn't think of a solution.

Yeah, I've already beaten the game and gotten all but 1 trophy (the one for playing 8 hours)... I didn't use any walkthrough or hints or anything, I just kept trying and thinking until I figured out how to do it fastest and with fewest moves to get Lightning speed ranks and Gold medals on as many as possible.

The only thing I wish to accomplish that I have had no success with is getting the three-ruby gold medal on the very last level of Expert, after level 30 (the one that isn't numbered and it's called CROWN). You have to finish it with 12 moves remaining (it's one of 6 levels with a limit on the number of moves you can make). The best I can do is 7 remaining, and that's after about an hour and a half of trying. If there were ever a walkthrough or video for that level, I'd probably check it out because I racked my brain on that one and just couldn't think of a solution.

Are the trophies pretty easy to get then?

I think the crown expert levels are hard! I'm currently stuck on one of the games in the crown level... and the lightning trophy is going to be hard. I have some on the easy levels, but I just can't hit the D pad fast enough on most for some reason :/ I guess I'm not that great at puzzle games LOL.

Could anyone help me ? I did 15 levels in a row without falling but no trophy came.I already did those levels before,they were levels 1 - 15 and I skipped all tutorials.Any help wuld be appreciated

EDIT-Nevermind

Edited by Zuler

This may seem like a stupid question, but am I retarded or is there no way to get "Lightning" speed on the first level?

Same here, I've done it as fast as possible but still only get Swift at six seconds. The controls aren't always responsive and fluid, so there feels like a delay sometimes. What path are you using? Right>Up>Right>Right>Up>Right too?

assuming youre attemptin to get the trophy with the first 15 lvls on easy.

go to the menu system select beginner. and check to see if levels 1-15 have a fall registered. if one does you only need to replay that level. not 15 consecutive levels.

Oh ok good to know. I just got it, thanks.

Edited by DudeFX

Same here, I've done it as fast as possible but still only get Swift at six seconds. The controls aren't always responsive and fluid, so there feels like a delay sometimes. What path are you using? Right>Up>Right>Right>Up>Right too?

Yeah that's the same path I'm using but 6 seconds is the fastest I ccan get. You'd think they would check that it's at least possible to get lightning speed on all the levels, let alone the first.