New Cuboid Trophies

jmptrck

I dunno if this has been mentioned but I was comparing trophies with a friend and I noticed the 100% I just got on cuboid is now a 63%....so annoying when that happenes.

Maze Builder

-Create and Submit your own level.

Architect

-Create and submit 12 levels

Neophyte

-Rate 3 levels created by other players

Virtuoso

-Rate 30 levels created by other players

Amulet

-Complete Amulet Level

Axe

-Complete Axe Level

helmet

-Complete Helmet level

Professional levels

-Complete all professional levels

All in All 6 bronze and 3 silver.

:)

so is there going to be a game pack or something? Creating your own levels would be fun, but in order to do a tricky puzzle, a lot of thought will be needed to put into it.

I just got the game yesterday, and got 10 out of 16 trophies, maybe 11 can't remember. Glad I got the game, as I really enjoy it, but some lvls can be mind twisting sometimes :) Half-way through on the expert levels.

so is there going to be a game pack or something? Creating your own levels would be fun, but in order to do a tricky puzzle, a lot of thought will be needed to put into it.

I just got the game yesterday, and got 10 out of 16 trophies, maybe 11 can't remember. Glad I got the game, as I really enjoy it, but some lvls can be mind twisting sometimes :) Half-way through on the expert levels.

Yeah, it looks like there are going to be 2 packs: an Editor Pack and a Professional Pack. I have no idea if they're going to be bundled together or not, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...