CSI: Fatal Conspiracy Glitched

lct1709

Just had a glitch for the last gold trophy completing all 5 cases which never pinged after completing case 5. I've tried reloading each case and completed last tasks of each case but still hasn't worked and counted all trophies in credit roll at end of each case and says got 24/26 trophies any ideas????

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i've platted it already but i was helping a friend out and this exact same thing happened to him on his account? if anyone figures out a fix, please post it here

<EDIT> also can confirm he did the entire game from scratch on one console BUT, we had unlocked about 6 - 8 trophies on an old PS3 before it got the YLOD.

Im thinking that maybe this has something to do with it but i just cant figure out why this would make any difference? he still did the whole game again from the start, on one console?!

Edited by love_handles1987

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got the plat with no problem, but I only played on one ps3.

My friend's Fatal Conspiracy trophy glitched though -.-

He unlocked some trophies, in particular the case complete on one ps3. He played the game from scratch on a new ps3 and had the old trophies synched before he played. At the end of case 5, fatal conspiracy did not unlock. Reloading all the case endings in one sitting didnt do anything :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
All five cases do not have to be played in one sitting to get the final gold trophy. I just got it after four different sittings, so the problem must be something else.

Yeah I recently found that out. Sat through the whole game and still no Plat even after deleting all my data. So I'm lost on this one. Maybe one day.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just had a glitch for the last gold trophy completing all 5 cases which never pinged after completing case 5. I've tried reloading each case and completed last tasks of each case but still hasn't worked and counted all trophies in credit roll at end of each case and says got 24/26 trophies any ideas????

I never had a problem with any of my trophies popping

• 2 months later...

The trophy worked for me and the Platinum popped. I followed the Walkthrough exactly, only saved once at the very end of each case, right before the final interrogations. Sometimes I pressed Continue rather than Select Case for the next case, this loaded the last save in the last case but it didn't affect the trophy.

Maybe there are just some bad batches of this game ?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I have a idea. Make a new user (not new account) and play offline the game and get all trophy. Then go online with your user name.

This sounds like a good idea. Would it work or would it block you because you already have a user linked to the account on the same ps3?

I've been putting off starting this game because of this glitch.