Platinum Difficulty Rating

funkyweed

Please rate the trophy difficulty...  

285 members have voted

1. 1. Please rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_2.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.18

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted 2 but it could have been 1. I received the game yesterday, got the platinum trophy today (around 10 hours of play time). Nothing hard, just save frequently when you target the 100% trophies in case you fail at a mini-game so you can reload.

2/10 from me. With walkthrough in hand, it is ridiculously easy... even 100% Skill isn't hard at all if you save/load before each examination in the lab.
Exactly my thought also. The part I found hardest were finger prints because I didn't realize you had to put the red circles in between lines in the print.

1/10 for me. This was the easiest platinum I've ever earned. It took me just over 12 hours total to get the plat. If you don't get the 100% skill trophy on the first case like instructed this could be a 2/10. Just remember to manually save before using any of the computers in the lab for that trophy. Also, I didnt realize you could press :r1: to skip the cutscenes until the third case, costing me a lot of time.

I contemplated giving this a 2 just to put space between this game and other Hannah Montana-type games.

However, I decided to go ahead and give this a 1. I didn't use a guide for anything except that because of this board, I found out about the table in the morgue you need for 100% thoroughness.

Not only is the game easy (and you CAN'T LOSE), but the game even holds your hand to the point of giving you emails every 15 seconds telling you exactly what to do next.

As far as getting the "skill" rating on the DNA sequences and the chemical analysis, I mean c'mon. If you really suck at them, just save before and then reload. And you only need to get 100% skill on one case anyway, not all five.

The game could not be much easier if it tried to be. It is a 1.

Giving this game a 2.

Basically play through the epsiodes search everything and test all evidence you find.

by the end of the 5th episode I had only 3 trophies remaining no stone unturned, research grant and technically perfect all 3 to do with thoroughness/skill.

Thanks to dangles for the first episode guide which opened those last 3 and my platinum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...