CSI Trophy Glitch! Help Please

From the stickied guide :):

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/708/10.jpg CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (G)

Completed CSI: Fatal Conspiracy.

This trophy will unlock after completing every case.

Glitch note: Several users have not received this trophy despite completing all cases. If it glitches on you, you can delete your game data and attempt the cases again, however, this does not always work.

Stargate55555 has provided another solution:

I had 24/26 trophies in the game which the last two were the trophy mentioned above and the platinum. As per the suggestions of Warbear (thanks) I borrowed my friends PS3 and tried to do it on his console.

Steps:

Your PS3 > Account Management > System Activation > PS3 System > Game > Deactivate > if done properly a message should pop up saying "Deactivation completed".

Friend's PS3 > create a new User (See Warning info below) > Sign Up as an Existing Member > use the email & password of the account you want to earn the trophy in and log in > while playing the game be sure to be off-line. Play the entire game over again and after earning the platinum (assuming it doesn't glitch on you again) sign in to the PSN and sync your trophies.

Warning: if you do not create a new user on your friend's PS3 and their account was never signed up whatever trophies they have earned will also sync to you. For my demise my friend had never plugged in his PS3 to the PSN and never signed up for a PSN ID. He earned 1 trophy (God knows how long ago) in Pro Evolution Soccer 2010. Of course the online servers are closed and the 2 online trophies are no longer obtainable and I got screwed even more.

• 2 months later...

yea so after 2 yrs i went back and re bought this game )originally stolen from me) and decided to knock it off my list and get the plat....now i go all the way thru the damn game and missed the 100 skill trophy and also for some reason game completed trophy also didnt pop...thus no plat....so i just deleted my game and will start over yay me....i think i may have a solution tho...rather then go to new game after each case what happens if u just keep going to continue...would this go thru the cases one after another or no?