Is this game worth buying?

OwlyFace

Buy it? No. Rent for quick and easy trophies: Yes. If you want to get the game, just to play the game. Pass on it. It's boring and repetitive.

Also, please don't create multiple threads asking if a game is worth buying. If you want to know if one is, then either look in the 'Review this Game' thread (if there is one) or ask here:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/games/113545-what-game-should-i-get-thread.html

Edited by Johnny Bananas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I bought this from discount, prolly gonna sell all the easy games i have while they still have some value. Its all going towards digital versions.

Retail is still a Retail so if you are a Retail collector i cant see any reason why not to buy if its under 15~20 euros/pounds/usd.

I bought this from discount, prolly gonna sell all the easy games i have while they still have some value. Its all going towards digital versions.

Retail is still a Retail so if you are a Retail collector i cant see any reason why not to buy if its under 15~20 euros/pounds/usd.

I think I got the game for less than 10GBP completely new and sealed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
It's worth a rent, nothing more. Unless you can snag it for dirt cheap.

Not even getting it for next to nothing is worth it IMO. If you have a rental company that has it, do that as you'll already be paying the rental service regardless.

This game is not worth buying at all. Zero, and I repeat zero replayability.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...