Scavenger Hunt

ABC_SAN

I need to get more things:

1. Photo of footprint in dirt near where victim was found
  2. Mark Ensign's fingerprint from power cord found on construction office balcony
  3. Mark Ensign's fingerprint from railing of construction office balcony
  4. Mark Ensign's blood from keyboard of desktop computer at construction office

Help me to get this trophy, please.

Thanks.

Use the GameFAQs guide and you'll get everything, and i mean EVERYTHING. :rolleyes:

#1 is found at the very start right next to the body

#2-#3 found at the next crime scene (balcony)

#4 can be accessed when you return to the balcony the second time later during the case, assuming ur using the guide

Edited by iamthedevil

Use the GameFAQs guide and you'll get everything, and i mean EVERYTHING. :rolleyes:

#1 is found at the very start right next to the body

#2-#3 found at the next crime scene (balcony)

#4 can be accessed when you return to the balcony the second time later during the case, assuming ur using the guide

I got it, thanks :)

I have played the case 3 times now, followed the FAQ guide and confirmed that i have collected everything from the list of evidence in the guide, trophy does not pop. I have logged so many hours into the game that I welcome death... sooner rather than later. I just don't think I can live in a world were people are okay with this game being in existence.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have played the case 3 times now, followed the FAQ guide and confirmed that i have collected everything from the list of evidence in the guide, trophy does not pop. I have logged so many hours into the game that I welcome death... sooner rather than later. I just don't think I can live in a world were people are okay with this game being in existence.

i have the same problem,i collected all the clues but no trophy... :mad:

Edit i'v got it now the fingerprint on the balcony was missing...

Edited by undertakersmack

• 3 weeks later...