is this game worth it?

gib_kid10

im a big fan of the Final Fantasy series and i played the demo and liked it, but i wanted to know if the game gets boring after many waves and if its really worth 6.99...

I'm a really big Square-Enix fan so naturally I gobbled up Crystal Defenders. This isn't an easy game, though. If you're looking for a quick trip to 100% then this game probably isn't for you.

If you're looking for a fun and challenging strategy experience then this is definately for you.

Good luck! :applause:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Other people seemed to like it but I didn't, I didn't think it was any good in my opinion.

I'm still on the fence with this one. The graphics look awful to be honest (Savage Moon is slick/futuristic, PJM is quaint/stylistic, Comet Crash is retro style), and the demo didn't even work for me.

I've not bought it. But is it as challenging as PJM (which incidentally I completed without a guide - took me 3 solid weeks!)? Is it easy to learn? Of the three tower defence games I've played, PJM was my favourite, and I still played it after getting 100% trophies because it was tough trying to rainbow every single level.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...