so... worth it?

Copperkid

i played the demo of this, have to say at first, not b/c of the graphics, i was like oh no i dont want to play this. but i thought it was gonna be a NES-type turn based game. but i actually thought the demo was very fun and very long. is this worth the $10 though? how long is it really? or did it just get repetitive or boring for you guys? debating on using my last bit of my PSN gift card on this or not.

i played the demo of this, have to say at first, not b/c of the graphics, i was like oh no i dont want to play this. but i thought it was gonna be a NES-type turn based game. but i actually thought the demo was very fun and very long. is this worth the $10 though? how long is it really? or did it just get repetitive or boring for you guys? debating on using my last bit of my PSN gift card on this or not.

I like it. I like strategy tower defense type games and this is definitely one of the best on the psn. It also has very easy trophies so if you can figure out a level you can easily look on youtube to find out how to do it perfectly. That takes out all the fun though :D.

if you can figure out a level you can easily look on youtube

My guide > Youtube, even though the videos are still from youtube, el oh el

Anyway, yeah this game is fun, although after you complete all trophies, it won't be that great anymore, but I still think it's one of the best of PSN games...

My guide > Youtube, even though the videos are still from youtube, el oh el

Anyway, yeah this game is fun, although after you complete all trophies, it won't be that great anymore, but I still think it's one of the best of PSN games...

I'm a fan of this game but it's definitely not one of the best games on psn. I already had this game on iphone and it's exactly the same. I was hoping for better graphics and new gameplay additions. It is literally the exact same game except more expensive for psn. Do yourself a favor, go get pixeljunk monsters instead.

BTW, it would be the greatest thing ever if square released a final fantasy tactics psn game.

Edited by breathofwater

• 6 months later...