Rate the trophy difficulty.  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.24

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

i did the first half of this game without video guides, it was damn difficult. i have to say this game would easily be a 7.5-8.5 were it not for those guides. basicly there is 0 element of luck. if your placement is the same you get the exact same result, so video guides are a 100% easy way to get all the trophies.

8 if you dont use guides 2 if you do - overall i gave it a 5

• 3 weeks later...

I give it a 9 because I'm not using a guide, and this game is VERY, VERY challenging. I just got this game, and I must have played the first map of W1 (Bisga Greenlands) about 30 times for about 6 hours total and still I haven't been able to get past Wave 30 (only got to wave 30 once, actually). It's really, really hard. So, I've only got two bronze trophies from this game at the moment. Just beating the easiest map is ridiculously hard for me, I just can't seem to come up with a strategy that works for certain waves. I can't imagine how tough it's going to be to beat all the other, more challenging maps, and to get some of the trophies without using a guide.

Edited by callahan09

what about Accumulate a total score of 100,000 points.. and is there a difficulty i dont ahve the game. help i want to get 100% do i need and skill?

You need at lease 10,000 points for each map that you complete. Each time you finish a level the score builds up with the previously high score. There's no difficulty setting & you don't need any skills. I gave it a 5 with the guide. The only hard part was the good samaritan trophy, took me while to achieve that.

i give it an 4!

the hardest trophy for me was the gold trophy to win an level withhout thieb and no crystal lost...

but after some trys (10 or so) i made it "easy" the guides are useful but for all who wanna have some fun and some riddle fun should play it withhout the guides, cause the game is not that hard and could be very funny!

sry for my bad english :p

€dit: what i have to say is, i am a TD player (warcraft 3 and some others) so i got some experience in TD and how the trickey parts work xD

Edited by tomkee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've not bought this game, but I'd like to hear from those who've played any of PixelJunk Monsters (8), Comet Crash (6), and Savage Moon (8) WITHOUT using a guide as to how difficult Crystal Defenders is compared to those games. I did those three games without guides (apart from help with one trophy in Comet Crash, as I didn't understand the trophy description)... so how would I find Crystal Defenders without a guide?

I'm currently playing Mushroom Wars, and the only help I needed was with Midas trophy (I misunderstood what was needed for the trophy). The bloody UFO took me a few hours to work out, but it was satisfying to do it by myself.

• 2 weeks later...

I found these trophies so hard i could not do them! I have completet near all of the levels without guides, but the good samaritan is freeking killing me! I have given up, and is going to use a guide on this one...

The Dev-play is great on getting youf to a good start. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd give it a 6, it was pretty tough (for me at least), though I'm not really used to tower defence games.

Using a guide turns it into a 1/10, but where's the satisfaction in that (I admit it, I used a guide for the gold trophy..).