the elevator not going down on the deck ??

martydiablo

im wondering if other got this issue, after going out to the deck at reckoning,last mission, im fighting the alien(the big one there) but after the elevator or the scene not loading??? the elevator suppose to go down in order to get the tac cannon , wich is part of the story... so anyone can help about it please ? bcz im stuck there and it really sux bcz im at the end lol, on hardest difficulty...:(

• 1 month later...

It's been more than a month and I hope you finally have got past this. The game glitched on me last night - not because the game is broken but because I failed to get to the decks to face the alien attack as quickly as I should after the Admirals order. Let's say I got lost in the level of stairs and I didn't know what to do exactly...

... I should have melee the doors to force open the ones with the green lights on...

... Admiral Richard Morrison died on me (attacked by an alien scout) on the stairwell before I found a way out towards the decks. Having went back up the bridge looking for a way out, I saw (another) Admiral alive giving me orders to defend the ship... so yeah that alone should have been a sign that the game glitched on me with two Admirals in the scene - one alive and one dead...

... anyway, with regards to your problem, reason why I shared a "backgrounder" up there is to know whether you got out to the decks right away. It wasn't stated. I had the impression that you are currently on a checkpoint after defeating the BIG quadropod semi-boss alien (or like in my case during the BIGGER final boss) when you decided to go for the TAC cannon... there has to be a trigger sequence, a prompt by Helena Rosenthal to Nomad (you) - after defeating the first wave of (scout) aliens - to go below the decks. This is the elevator/platform part you are talking about. You must have 3 NPC companions going down with you as well... Also quite clearly there must be that green waypoint on the mini map as well...

... NOW if you actually did all of the above mentioned - from going out the decks early, defeating the first wave and prompted by Helena (hrmm now I'm thinking if it was really her giving the orders or if it was Psycho) then I'm afraid you have to RESTART THE LEVEL. It's what I did and the key here is to get the TAC canon before you face any of the two big bosses in the chapter... Admiral Richard Morrison must be alive when you are going for the TAC cannon.

Edited by Naps