Any glitched trophies? delta difficulty?

GameExpert

• 7 months later...

A lot of people say that they experienced glitches with it, but I didn't. Deleting your game data and re-installing it will likely fix it if you're having problems.

I didn't delete my game data. After finishing the game in Normal, I changed the difficulty in the main menu to Delta. After I finished the first mission through chapter select, in chapter select, I could see that it was completed in Delta, so I continued playing.

If you're going to play through it in Delta on your first playthrough, there is a risk it will glitch. If you want to minimize the risk of the trophies glitching, you should do as I did. Change the difficulty to Delta in the options menu, and play through it using chapter select. There is no need to use chapter select after every mission.

Delta isn't particularly hard in my opinion. Using cloak mode, it won't be much of a problem. The hardest missions were 3 or 4.

The game was a bit tedious at first, so I didn't play it for over a month. That was around mission 4. When I continued my playthrough, I started to enjoy the game. Now I think it's a great game! :)

Edited by Exedome

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm currently trying to rescue the Archeologists in the mine, playing on Delta and so far only one trophy glitched on me... It's the "shooting 5 helicopters" trophy... BUT it's not what you think... it glitched when I tried to shoot down my very first chopper! You can say it's an advance pinged trophy. The funniest part is, I fired one shot, the chopper survived, I died... checkpoint reloaded and then (B) :applause:

... let's just hope I don't get any "bad glitches" any time soon... Although I wished the "kill 10 enemies with a thrown object" would have been the one to glitch this way instead of the choppers. :think: