explosive ammo - WHERE?

Optimus Goz

i cant find this shit anywhere. even the internet isnt giving me answers. the only info i could find was to look in one of the buildings before the cruiser in chapter 4, but all i can find in there is a heap of incendiary ammo. i dont wanna go through the game again looking for it cause its the last trophy i need, any help?

ok wtf. for whatever reason i just re-equipped all the other attachments id already used previously, still without ever using explosive ammo, and the trophy suddenly pops up. i definitely never used it, maybe the guide is wrong? still doesnt make sense cause like i said, id already used all the other ones. ah well, platted, who cares.

i looked and looked and looked for explosive ammo. never found it couldn't find anything online saying exactly where it was. so i went to crysis wiki and looked for it nothing even listed for explosive rounds, but under description for incendiary rounds it said explodes on impact. so i did what you did re equipped all attachment viola trophy and platinum.

• 9 months later...

I dont think you need the different ammo to get the trophy.I never used either because i didnt know how to equip them.After completing the game i still didnt have the trophy so i went and looked at the guide and realized i had never used the grenade launcher for the scar.Equipped that sob and ping,trophy popped right up.So yeah,i dont think the ammo is needed for the trophy.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...