glitched catch this trophy?

neahcrow

I'm at a complete loss. Just finished first playthrough beating game on delta. I selected an early chapter on easy and can't get this trophy. I've killed way more than 10 guys by throwing stuff. I've tried 10 different items. I read somewhere that you can't be in armor or cloak mode and made sure I wasn't. I made sure they were dead and not just knocked down as well. Please help- this stupid trophy is keeping me from platinum.

Got this trophy 3 days ago, last to Platinum. Definitely had to kill more than 10 enemies, but not much more, about 20, possibly. Don't really know how to help you, the only thing that comes to my mind is I got the trophy only after I began killing the enemies by the power throw technique (hold square before throw), but It was probably just a coincidence.

Edited by Misantropus

Got this trophy 3 days ago, last to Platinum. Definitely had to kill more than 10 enemies, but not much more, about 20, possibly. Don't really know how to help you, the only thing that comes to my mind is I got the trophy only after I began killing the enemies by the power throw technique (hold square before throw), but It was probably just a coincidence.

Thank you so much. I did the power throw once- I didn't even know about it- and immediately got the platinum trophy. I know I had way more than 19. Thanks for your tip or I may have never gotten it.

I also had a problem with use all attachments. I didn't get that trophy for nearly a minute after equipping explosive ammo.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...