Secondary Missions - The Full List

RSheb

I found the following list on "XBox360 Achievements" site under the Crysis Forum<credit where credit is due>. Didn't see it on PS3 Trophies, hence this thread:

These will appear throughout the game as yellow dots on your map. There are a total of 10, and appear in order by chapter.

Disable the GPS jamming device.

Investigate north korean command post.

Recovery:

Access The NK tactical network.

Relic:

Disable North Korean GPS jamming station.

Assault:

Gather Intel From KPA.

Onslaught:

Destroy the Boxcar.

Paint the munitions dump for airstrike.

retrieve the Gauss rifle.

Awakening:

Infiltrate office and retrieve intelligence data.

Hope this helps everyone trying to figure out if they got all of the secondary missions. This one was puzzling, cause the game provides no menu indication of what secondary missions you've completed.

Edited by RSheb

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

As we all know,While the mobile phone brings great conveniences to people, it also raises new challenge on the security of confidential work. In recent years, the wiretap, cheating in examination, medical negligence and gas station explosion with mobile phone occurred and it has aroused great concern of the society. Maybe it's one of the reasons that promoted the appearance of phone jammer. You may be watching a nice movie or enjoying your nap when you get free for sometime. Still you have chances of getting disturbed with your most loved ones and close friend chatting near you on the cell phone. At such hours, if you really care for your free time then you need to buy a cell phone jammer.

Edited by Haywood

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
As we all know,While the mobile phone brings great conveniences to people, it also raises new challenge on the security of confidential work. In recent years, the wiretap, cheating in examination, medical negligence and gas station explosion with mobile phone occurred and it has aroused great concern of the society. Maybe it's one of the reasons that promoted the appearance of phone jammer. You may be watching a nice movie or enjoying your nap when you get free for sometime. Still you have chances of getting disturbed with your most loved ones and close friend chatting near you on the cell phone. At such hours, if you really care for your free time then you need to buy a cell phone jammer.

Good to know.

Do these all have to be done in 1 play through? I've gone and done them all individually and it hasn't popped?

You must have missed one.

Edited by Exedome

• 6 months later...
I got this without even trying, funny i expected way more.

^ This...

I just followed the yellow markers as soon as they appear. I was also surprised I got the related trophy earlier than I have expected. I also expected to do more than just that... but what the hey, who am I to complain :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
i personally missed the "lazing the ammo dump" in Onslaught. they kind of snuck that one in there among all the tanking going on. depending on which route you take its easily missed.

Same one I missed as I took the path to the left to destroy the AA guns.

Thanks for the list, decent way to end this great shooter with a Gold, then Platinum.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...