Nano Ninja

SoPoF

Does anyone know really good spots for this one to get? (I've tried the one from the guide, but I must be approaching this wrong.

It seems almost impossible to get enemies one by one, they always stick together and someone will always see me as soon as they are alerted.

I thought I would get this easily when I noticed enemies often won't realize where you are and thus, not spot you, when you're on one of the towers. I've taken out whole camps "unnoticedly" from above that way and they never saw me, but the game seems to think they did somehow.

Also, what exactly counts as "not being spotted"? Just that they don't directly see me or must they not find one of their buddies dead as well ect.? I do use the silencers, maybe I must choke them?

Edit: Got it, it was actually easy. Do it with the first five enemies in the game and don't forget to use the silencers!

First one: Stands with his back to you, easy.

Second and third: The two hang out at the beach where your collegue landed. Approach from the first enemy and hide behind the palm tree. Peek out from behind it on the right side and shoot the right one with cloak activated. As soon as he's dead, get behind the tree again, crouch and recover energy for the cloak. The other one is alone now, but to make things save, try to get close before you shoot him.

Fourth and fifth: Come together after a bit. Your on the street, so hide behind the rocks on the left and stay in cloak. Wait for the first one to enter your field of view, shoot, get into cover and regain energy. Then cloak again and deal with the final one. Pling!

(Generally, it's better to release cloak before you shoot, but for the sake of this trophy, I found it better to keep cloak on and deal with the immediate loss of energy than to risk being seen before you could shoot.)

Edited by SoPoF

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know really good spots for this one to get? (I've tried the one from the guide, but I must be approaching this wrong.

It seems almost impossible to get enemies one by one, they always stick together and someone will always see me as soon as they are alerted.

I thought I would get this easily when I noticed enemies often won't realize where you are and thus, not spot you, when you're on one of the towers. I've taken out whole camps "unnoticedly" from above that way and they never saw me, but the game seems to think they did somehow.

Also, what exactly counts as "not being spotted"? Just that they don't directly see me or must they not find one of their buddies dead as well ect.? I do use the silencers, maybe I must choke them?

The best area, and the one I got this on, is the first outpost you come to with the first Radar Jamming secondary mission. Since you start on a hill overlooking the camp, just move down the trail to left staying crouched and hidden behind the rocks/trees(make sure you have the Silencer on). Once you get closer to the beach, find the first enemy, shoot from cover while cloaked. Afterward, dive for cover, regen your shield energy and start searching for the next enemy. As long as they don't physically see you, you're fine. They can find the dead bodies of their comrades, and may raise an alert, but until an enemy starts shooting directly at you, you're golden. Rinse and repeat five times and "Bling!"

I did this at the start of the chapter 2 (recovery) where you have to locate some hostages - this is after the "ship scene" and "empty" KPA garrison (all dead). Difficulty was "normal".

Jump to the "ledge" on your right and stay on the right side in the bushes (don't take the car). Move slowly and you should soon see three enemies (two guys sunbathing near the sea and one a bit more further away). Take them out from the distance (first kill the guy that is farthest away - then the guys on the beach). Continue and you'll hit another checkpoint.

Now follow the secondary objective. There are about 3-4 enemies waiting on the road. Move slowly and kill those guys from the distance (well, kill at least two for the trophy). There will be alarm, but don't worry - just keep your distance and keep your aim steady. They'll go down eventually.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...