Who will be getting this?

BlakeyBlake999

First, I´ll be checking this forums and others for any issues this game may have, I expect them to be a lot, and of course not just trophies.

Then, If it looks like everything is running OK, I´ll wait until I get dedication and the plat on Crysis 2 (I was supposed to get it on 9/26/2011). I´ll be focused on BF3 so that´s another thing that will keep me away from Crysis 1 for a while.

If everything is running ok, MAYBE I´ll think about buying it... in other words, I´ll buy it if my anger against Crytek vanishes....:mad::mad::mad::mad:

You'll have nearly a month to play this before Battlefield emerges. Enough time to possibly platinum it?

P.S It is released tomorrow right???

Lol yeah, but I finally got around to buying L.A. Noire a few days ago, so I'm pretty wrapped up in that at the moment. I'm definitely going to get Crysis at some point though, I can't wait to finally play it and I wanna take my time with it when I do.

Release date is apparently October 4th. I'm guessing that's October 4th based on US time, because here in the UK the day's already been and gone and no sign of it yet.

There is no way that I'm nit buying this game, IMO this was better than crysis2â„¢ , but then again I played crysis on pc and 2 on ps3 so there's no real comparison! But still looking forward playing the campagne again and I will def be having a (P) on this

Will get this straight away, very wallet friendly priced on the Store, but will probably have to give it a couple of days before starting on it, as I finally got my copy of Dead Island today.

Love the fact that it's SP throphies only - makes a more enjoyable trophy hunt imo

I bought it. Good desicion by my(fine)self, I have to say. Definitely one of my favourite Games this year (I know its a oldie for the PC) I love wandering round the Woods picking up Frogs, picking up Soliders throwing them off shit ha ha. Swimming in the Water. HELLA fun! Also a very cool/easy Platinium, Fantastic game. I would recommend... :dance:

Edited by AvR