How hard are the online trophies?

Berny18

I regard myself as average / a little below average when it comes to multiplayer skills.

Do you think I can get the online trophies legitimatly?

Or would you recommend joining a boosting session for all trophies if my skills are just average?

I regard myself as average / a little below average when it comes to multiplayer skills.

Do you think I can get the online trophies legitimatly?

Or would you recommend joining a boosting session for all trophies if my skills are just average?

I tried boosting last week, two times, with limited luck. If you decide to boost, make sure you have 12, that's TWELVE, dedicated boosters and proper setup/order/rules. Otherwise you'll end up wasting hours for nothing, Two four hour sessions two days in a row gave me three trophies. Ironically, one of them came from air stomping a random player (not a booster).

As for difficulty, I actually don't find them hard at all. And I consider myself an average player. All you need is patience.

I've played legit last few days and trophies like odd job, rudely interrupted, hunter, etc are not hard at all. In fact quite fun. I've even had several rips out of pinger, multiple kills with same object, several vtol/pinger kills, stealth kills and so on. Not hard at all and actually fun to play.

So my tip: give it a fair shot legit first.

Definitely legit. The first few hours your gonna get smacked pretty hard. Unlock the typhoon and you will start to do better. It took me about 15 hours legit and I think I got the majority of my stuff done in the last 3 hrs of playing. I thought I was gonna need to boost the pinger but once I started focusing on getting it when it spawned I got it done in 3 games. Got 14 kills in one game with it in deathmatch.

boosting is pointless, sure i got it all done during double xp but it still wouldnt be too much trouble strictly playing crashsite/spears alone. The hardest are the going commando if you have trouble with nades or pistols, areial support limited # of maps with the Vtol and tought to get a large amount of kills at any one time, and finally the stupid pinger trophy because they show up even less frequently

On the 3 occasions that I have been able to get into a pinger, straight away host migration occurs and when finished I am stuck, the pinger wont move anywhere, at least there are 3 people that were able to get the rudely interupted trophy from me.

Some of the other trophies appear to be glitchy as well, some people are having no problems and there are others that have to do the requirements up to 6 times before the trophies pop.

Now that I have the trophies I can say that most will come legitimately but imo the VTOL and Pinger kills are very very hard in normal games.

VTOL: First problem is entering, second problem is finding enemies, biggest problem: You will get sniped.

Pinger: Biggest problem is getting the Pinger, and then you are often the main target, so you get only 3-4 kills before Pinger explodes.

Needed to boost these two trophies.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently got all my multiplayer trophies legit, they took me about 12 hours total. Id rate them 4/10 difficulty, most of it is just time consuming waiting for the right situations to line up for you. hardest trophy in MP in my opinion would be ripping an enemy from a pinger, I thought I would never get that.

to those having trouble with the vtol, don't bother aiming down sites in it, best advice I can give there, i learned that late.

I recently got all my multiplayer trophies legit, they took me about 12 hours total. Id rate them 4/10 difficulty, most of it is just time consuming waiting for the right situations to line up for you. hardest trophy in MP in my opinion would be ripping an enemy from a pinger, I thought I would never get that.

to those having trouble with the vtol, don't bother aiming down sites in it, best advice I can give there, i learned that late.

Exactly, soon as you hit the L1 button the gun has a mind of its own, just free aim and you'll spray at the person and 95% hit him.

The MP trophies werent difficult at all, just the 25 pinger kills took its time as everyone runs for that Pinger when it drops

• 3 months later...

I would agree with most of the posts. The MP trophies are not impossible to obtain on your own. I held off playing this game, but glad I gave it a shot. It only took a couple of days.

Definitely the Pinger is annoying. You have to hope you get the map in which they spawn. Then you run like hell trying to get in it.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Exactly, soon as you hit the L1 button the gun has a mind of its own, just free aim and you'll spray at the person and 95% hit him.

The MP trophies werent difficult at all, just the 25 pinger kills took its time as everyone runs for that Pinger when it drops

I would add that it helps to decrease the controller sensitivity in the settings. I put my at 10% and it helped a ton.. got all my kills in just a few matches after that.

• 2 months later...

Compared to Crysis 2 the online trophies are a breeze and thankfully not glitched this time round.

Only one I had difficulty with was Hit me baby cos I couldn't find a game of spears for a whole week. Its easy to get once you find a game though.

Would say it took me about 16 hours of playing to get all the online trophies.

• 3 months later...
Others have said that the multiplayer trophies don't necessarily need to be boosted. Still true considering there is nothing but hard core players and a smaller group of ps+ newbies out there? I don't mind a challenging but good multi experience.

I'm right around beign an average player, maybe a little better or a little worse. I got all the online trophies over the weekend, took me a good 2 days but only around 10-15 hours. So yeah, totally doable without boosting still. Going Commando and the Pinger kills are probably the hardest ones but if you focus on them first you should be able to get them before you are too far past level 20. I got my final MP trophy at lvl 24 for finishing up the challenges (I didn't understadn the armor node challenges until level 22).

• 3 weeks later...

online trophies are very easy, every trophy can be achieved legit. goldpinger can be frustrating when you start running to the pinger and someone else get to it just a second before. i am now at level 24 with only 3 challenges to complete, but everything can be done faster if you work on the the challenges since the beginning

• 5 months later...