VTOL and Pinger

Fractal

Am I the only one struggling with these two? I've done pretty much all the other ones with ease.

The VTOL, when you eventually catch up to it and get in is a joke. You take ten years to spin around and make your way to the action and half the time you get an arrow to the face from someone in a bush before you even make it around the corner. Plus the guns increasingly frustrating to use. I've had like 2 kills from the 20 times I've been in it =[

And the Pinger the two times I've actually managed to get it, I was just awful, the movement in that thing was more deformed than The Great Khali >_<. It's so annoying to use and just killed the multiplayer for me.

Strange thing is, I'm actually really enjoying the multiplayer. I heard a lot of bad things from people but it's quite easy to get in to and fairly balanced all round. Although, once you get past level 10 and play TDM with higher ranks, everyone seems to camp with bows which is a down side but eh, it's still quite fun imo.

Am I the only one struggling with these two? I've done pretty much all the other ones with ease.

The VTOL, when you eventually catch up to it and get in is a joke. You take ten years to spin around and make your way to the action and half the time you get an arrow to the face from someone in a bush before you even make it around the corner. Plus the guns increasingly frustrating to use. I've had like 2 kills from the 20 times I've been in it =[

And the Pinger the two times I've actually managed to get it, I was just awful, the movement in that thing was more deformed than The Great Khali >_<. It's so annoying to use and just killed the multiplayer for me.

Strange thing is, I'm actually really enjoying the multiplayer. I heard a lot of bad things from people but it's quite easy to get in to and fairly balanced all round. Although, once you get past level 10 and play TDM with higher ranks, everyone seems to camp with bows which is a down side but eh, it's still quite fun imo.

Airport worked best for me with the VTOL. Just play crash site/spears and should have it in no time. I never mounted the guns until near objective and did not use the sights just normal view. Pinger takes a while but play crash site/spears. My best maps are muesem and financial district (I think that's the map).

Airport worked best for me with the VTOL. Just play crash site/spears and should have it in no time. I never mounted the guns until near objective and did not use the sights just normal view. Pinger takes a while but play crash site/spears. My best maps are muesem and financial district (I think that's the map).

I disagree airport was shitty the map is too small and the path is pretty tough to get enought shots off before you move, not to mention all the interor places to hide. I think the 2 best maps were the dam and the collapsed bridge