Dedication glitch

ToySoldier

Ok so I played online for the first time on July 30th, after I got all online trophies(except for Dedication), I put the game down and started playing other games, specially BF3, Ive played it since it came out but today I got a little bored of it and decided to get the damn Dedication trophy, so I played one match of Free for all and another of Team Deathmatch, both of them from beginning to the end, and the trophy didnt pop up, has this happened to anyone else? :confused::confused: Its been more than 7 months and i didnt get it :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
hmmm i thought that everyone who started last year was able to get their trophy on 1/1. Sorry your still bugged man

As I saw a lot of people getting it on 1/1, not Im playing a couple of matches on the first day of every month...no success so far but ill keep trying

I have been reading a bit about this on the xbox sistersite. I might be off, but the trophy / achievement is called dedication.

Does it require people to actually remain active in the 6 months required for the trophy to unlock? I think most people just finish it and wait for the months to pass, to start a game and get it. But what if it is needed that you play some hours a month or minutes a week for it to unlock?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Evening,

played for the first time in the middle of december. Deinstalled the game after I was finished. Remembered the trophy today, so I thought - give it a try. Installed the patch 1.04 and the game. Played one round online and the Dedication Tropy popped up right after the end of the round.

Has the glitch beeing fixed or am I just a damn lucky bastard? :o_O:

greets

Evening,

played for the first time in the middle of december. Deinstalled the game after I was finished. Remembered the trophy today, so I thought - give it a try. Installed the patch 1.04 and the game. Played one round online and the Dedication Tropy popped up right after the end of the round.

Has the glitch beeing fixed or am I just a damn lucky bastard? :o_O:

greets

played nov 20 and i still cannot get it to pop so u lucky bastard :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• 4 weeks later...

I seriously am disgusted with Crytek. 'Tooled Up' glitched on me earlier in the year but I got it to finally pop after rebooting my nanosuit & getting to level 7, now i've reached my 6th month (January-July) & Dedication has glitched on me! Most of my friends have been glitch free or only experienced 1 of the 2 major glitches but I get unlucky & have both glitch on me. I am so pissed, the only thing I am hoping for is that I have to wait later in the day since it only turned midnight a couple hours ago here but July 1st is July 1st so I don't see why waiting later in the day should make a difference. I want to break this fucking game into pieces, if this doesn't pop by the end of the day, i'm going to go bitch slap everyone at Crytek.

Edited by Two-Faced Joker

Yeah but i'm asking where you've seen someone confirm this because I don't want to risk it glitching for myself also. You don't want it to glitch before rank 50 (unless you're trying to reboot for Tooled Up to unlock I don't know why you are worried about it glitching) but I am worried about Dedication glitching. I've heard that it could reset your 1st day logged onto the server or something stupid like that if you play on multiple PS3's so I don't want to try until i've heard otherwise.

EDIT: After playing a few games on my brother's PS3, still no trophy. I seriously want to break this fucking game into pieces, FUCK CRYTEK!

Edited by Two-Faced Joker

• 5 weeks later...

I got it. It was 7 months ago when I played Crysis 2 for the first time. It was copy I borrowed from my friend and played it on my first PS3. Later, I sold my first console and bought another one (lost C2 game data). Then I've borrowed the game one more time. Yesterday I started to play MP once again. I was on 2nd level, played a game and nothing. But when I've reached level 5 trophy poped up.