what's the best wat to get the psycho skill kill LEGIT?

DABVT

I got mine by accident. I used the Orbital strike which killed 3 guys in another area and I got a double kill between that.

I think it would be frustrating, but it's pretty hard to get psycho kill with just one weapon. Best bet is to use grenade, primary and secondary weapons in between without reloading. Because reloading takes forever.

If I hadn't got this skill accidently, I would have boosted haha

OK Now, I am Rubbish at this Game online Trust me!!!

But i Got Psycho Leggit.... i Got it in Impact Map. go to the main office area its tight compact and if u have maximum Radar it makes Life Easy, i Simply Granaded 3 Players and shot 2 Afterwards in Quick succession! LUCKY LUCKY me!!! (P)

I was close with it on on Crash site, but I did it in IA eventually. The biggest thing you need is luck. Lots and lots and lots of luck. Right place, Right time.

Probably no sure place to do it either (mine was coming out of front door of the main building on Wall Street!). I'd duggest not using a silencer, as you want people to come closer to you, and if they're all n00bs they may not have radars, especially in IA.

Using a gunship will just steal kills away from you, but a Orbital Strike can be handy to start things off as theyre supposed to count towards it?

For the trophy your previous skill kills count as i got it before i unlocked that skill assessment. If you go to service record you can scroll down on one of the options and it will show you everyone you have done and how many times. For instance it says i have done psycho three times in service record but in the skill assessments i havent done it once.