Shittiest MP Game Ever Made

skatinghamstar

Single Player is good, but this has got to be the crappiest online experience I have ever had. I feel sorry for anyone who actually paid money for this game. I have nothing good to say about the BULLSHIT MP trophies, which aren't even worth the time you must invest to get them.

Let me point out just how deeply flawed this game is online.

*Sometimes you will receive 0 hit marker notifications, and you will die 3 seconds later

*The kill cam replays show you nothing of use besides the person who killed you squatting in a corner cloaked and having one VERY lucky bullet travel directly to your head

*The air stomp option doesn't work for shit. I have used it 100's of times and gotten 0 kills from it. Even when I spotted a camper, snuck up behind him and air stomped him, I received no kill, and he was still able to kill me.

*Grenades never work unless your enemy throws them at you.

*I've had cases of my gun refusing to fire, so I am in the middle of a killstreak and cannot do anything, except die

*Your enemies will run through your bullets and still be able to melee kill you.

*Huge delay in bullet fired:distance ratio

*Armor does nothing of use, it may as well not even be an option in this game.

*I continuously get killed within 5 seconds of spawning. I think my shortest life was literally 2 seconds.

*I have had a case where I have spawned and not been able to use my weapon.

*If the game says migrating session, you may as well leave b/c 60% of the time it boots me back to the main menu.

I am about ready to give up my platinum hunt n this game, I can't take the frustration anymore. In fact you'd have better chance achieving platinum on one of the James Bond games instead of this crap from EA

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Single Player is good, but this has got to be the crappiest online experience I have ever had. I feel sorry for anyone who actually paid money for this game. I have nothing good to say about the BULLSHIT MP trophies, which aren't even worth the time you must invest to get them.

*Sometimes you will receive 0 hit marker notifications, and you will die 3 seconds later

*The kill cam replays show you nothing of use besides the person who killed you squatting in a corner cloaked and having one VERY lucky bullet travel directly to your head

*The air stomp option doesn't work for shit. I have used it 100's of times and gotten 0 kills from it. Even when I spotted a camper, snuck up behind him and air stomped him, I received no kill, and he was still able to kill me.

*I've had cases of my gun refusing to fire, so I am in the middle of a killstreak and cannot do anything, except die

*Your enemies will run through your bullets and still be able to melee kill you.

*I continuously get killed within 5 seconds of spawning. I think my shortest life was literally 2 seconds.

*If the game says migrating session, you may as well leave b/c 60% of the time it boots me back to the main menu.

I am about ready to give up my platinum hunt n this game, I can't take the frustration anymore. In fact you'd have better chance achieving platinum on one of the James Bond games instead of this crap from EA

lol, i guess this is about your frustration lol :) I dnt think MP is that bad but maybe ill have your same thougths when ill b grinding for lvl 50 and all the skill kills :rolleyes:

in theory the gameplay is okay...just okay.

Halo and CoD shit on this game. I feel so incredibly sorry for anyone else who is attempting the Platinum for this. I have thousands of hours of experience in FPS games so trust me it has nothing to do with my "skill" level, MP is just too flawed and too glitchy to ever earn my respect. It's really too bad b/c when i play tested this last year it was really fun and I couldn't wait to get my hands on a copy, now I'm sorry I ever started it b/c I know I'll have to finish.

Ever occur to you that just maybe... you're not that good at the MP?

Most of the time, there's no such thing as being good at this game. Your score depends on if you're playing a second behind or a second ahead of everyone else's game.

Next time someone kills you which makes you :confused:, check out their kill cam. You will see that you were shooting where you think they were but in reality, they were a few meters to the left or the right and you were just shooting into thin air while the other person sprays a clip into you. It's very annoying.

But I can appreciate the multiplayer for its concept and i'm having fun with that :p

i've seen a lot of these points above but put it down to my connection which gives lag on most games. i would say the impact of hosting / lag is more obvious on this one

how long have you been playing? it took me a long time to adjust from other fps games, current performance is a little dodgy mainly because im trying to level up the other perks.

i find the best way is to ignore the kill cam as much as possible and accept what the game decides/

Most of the time, there's no such thing as being good at this game. Your score depends on if you're playing a second behind or a second ahead of everyone else's game.

Next time someone kills you which makes you :confused:, check out their kill cam. You will see that you were shooting where you think they were but in reality, they were a few meters to the left or the right and you were just shooting into thin air while the other person sprays a clip into you. It's very annoying.

But I can appreciate the multiplayer for its concept and i'm having fun with that :p

Just like every shooter game, the latency will determine if you can pull that good game out of your hat or not. Nonetheless me and my friends who play this all have been able to consistantly put up good games. My K/D in this game is 4.03 and my friends have 2.00+

It takes practice to get good just like any online FPS. Crysis 2 has a steep learning curve and the players that already have leveled up perks have a serious advantage over you. No reason to whine, same thing people were doing in MW2 when they were getting ass-raped by akimbo shotguns.

youre just fucking retarted :applause:

you spelled retarded wrong.:applause:

Lool..

In all seriousness I LOVED the single player, I love the feel of the weapons too, but online it does feel a bit tedious, I don't like any game that takes ages to get a kill due to being spongy, Crysis is one, Uncharted is one, Killzone 2 is another. I don't know why developers continue to make it so your opponent has a chance to turn around and kill you while you've been shooting them the whole time.

I never had a problem. Im just waiting for the 6 month trophy.

I love this MP though

^Agree

I have no problem with the game what so ever, sure I haven't played it much but that'd due to my new Job (Haven't played anything after work)

Crysis 2 has a really good Online side to the game, sure it has some server issue's but what game now a days doesn't.

It sounds to me like your just bad at it and your raging :p

Especially the one about the grenades, that just says its working for other people but not you because your doing it wrong.

The armor mode is the only thing that keeps you alive, without a boosted armor mode I don't think I would be very good.

This isn't your usual FPS, it requires a bit more skill and thinking then most.

Don't hate on the game because your bad at it :(

Just like every shooter game, the latency will determine if you can pull that good game out of your hat or not. Nonetheless me and my friends who play this all have been able to consistantly put up good games. My K/D in this game is 4.03 and my friends have 2.00+

It takes practice to get good just like any online FPS. Crysis 2 has a steep learning curve and the players that already have leveled up perks have a serious advantage over you. No reason to whine, same thing people were doing in MW2 when they were getting ass-raped by akimbo shotguns.

Not just like every other shooter. Bad Company 2 had no such issues as this game. You know, because it had dedicated servers.

And well done to you and your friends, you're obviously very good. But where in my reply was I whining about the steep learning curve or the higher ranked players? I wasn't. I don't mind those. Afterall, I wouldn't be winning every other game of Instant Action and getting a K/D ratio of around 2.3 if everyone could master this game.

I don't agree with grenades and air stomps

Killed 100+ with air stomp (Skyline roof) and about 75 with grenades.

Also armor mode works sometimes and I don't get spawn killed.

But I would add this stupid music that's getting 10x louder sometimes.

I'll never play this multiplayer after getting my 6 moths trophy (last one I need)

Not just like every other shooter. Bad Company 2 had no such issues as this game. You know, because it had dedicated servers.

And well done to you and your friends, you're obviously very good. But where in my reply was I whining about the steep learning curve or the higher ranked players? I wasn't. I don't mind those. Afterall, I wouldn't be winning every other game of Instant Action and getting a K/D ratio of around 2.3 if everyone could master this game.

The whining comment isn't singling you out, many people in any game whine and blame other things other than their skills for bad performance. And BFBC2 never had dedicated servers for consoles, only for PC. And even if they did have dedicated servers it doesn't eliminate lag. MAG had dedicated servers and lag was still an issue when American players were playing against Japanese players.

And BFBC2 never had dedicated servers for consoles, only for PC.

Did you pull that out of your ass or something? lol. Bad Company 2 has dedicated servers for consoles. DICE has stated that since Battlefield 1942, they've only used dedicated servers across all platforms.

But this is all pointless arguing anyway. You might not get it (maybe you have a really good internet connection or maybe you're always near the host) but I do get really laggy games sometimes in Crysis 2 and it totally ruins the experience.

But like i said, I can and have looked past that because its a great game. The 50 hours i've put in the multiplayer have flew past.

Though I have never played this game I don't like the idea of said award being taken away from Dead Nation!

LOL.

your internet is fucked.

if i ever see you on crysis 2 , i will fucking rape you.

wow i spelt something wrong . BOOFUCKINGHOO :D

dont like it , dont play it.

you dont have to plat games , FFS.

LOL COD shits on this?

cod is fucking shitter then CATHERINE. cod is copy and paste , and the online is boring after 1 second. i never had a problem with ANYTHING you stated.

i may sound like a bitch , but Alcatraz is my bitch.

you suck , i rule.

endthread :dance: