Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

basketcase57

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

MOSSY PATCH WARNING: Discussion of the mossy patch is against the site rules. It will result in your post being deleted and possible infractions or bans will be issued. This is your only warning. Do not discuss it AT ALL.

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Crysis 2, XP Boosting Method

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/crysis-2/98750-trophy-boosting-thread-read-first-post.html

This is the new XP boost method for Capture the Relay. Crytek patched the game in order to stop boosting from taking place, but this is the new workaround and works quite well if you get a reliable, large group of players together. I am not the creator of this method (his name escapes me at the moment)

You need a full server in order to prevent random players from joining. 14 players is the maximum I believe, so it would be a 7vs7 game. Each player organizes themselves over chat, an order to take turns boosting. Change your clan tag to either (0001 - 0014) to establish this. Everyone gets a turn, provided you wait for your turn and help others. No leaving after you get yours, stay for the complete cycle!

Game mode is Capture the Relay, on the map City Hall. It's a close quarters map, so minimal time is required to run both ways.

Start off with 0001 and 0002, if those people are on same team, you can try researching for a game to split the party up, or just go 0001 - 0003 instead, etc. and remember your order.

These are the ONLY people who should be boosting. The rest of your teammates are running to the opposite side, picking up the relay, and waiting for the defender to shoot them and return relay. Nobody else should be firing guns or spotting/tagging, as this wastes time.

As you can see in the graphic, the defender stands right beside the relay post, because killing the attacker automatically returns the relay since you are right beside it, again this maximizes efficiency. Attackers, do not move around after taking relay, simply stand still at the post.

Do this for an entire game (2 rounds, 10 minutes) before switching the next booster. Stay in-game for an entire cycle so that others may get their turn.

During the (x2) XP weekend, players could get well above 80,000 XP during their session provided everyone was running fast and well organized. Expect to get above 40,000 XP per normal game time.

As an important side note, if you go above 30,000 XP, you will notice on the scoreboard that it says you're getting NEGATIVE score. Ignore this, its just a glitch because the developers didn't plan for people to make such a high score. You will keep full XP from the round and bonus points as well.

So here it is, enjoy!

Edited by Terminator
Removed a dead image.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone, also looking for people to boost Crysis 2 multiplayer trophies. Almost done the singleplayer, when I am I'll start on MP. Send me a request if you want someone else to boost with. Just be sure to include in the message that you're from this site looking to boost Crysis 2.

PSN: CardboardxAK47

Yours Truly,

Cardboard.

Edited by CardboardxAK47
Mispelling

I'm picking this game up tomorrow. Add me if you're really gonna be boosting. I added people from here before to boost trophies for Fight Night Champion but none of them ended up playing that game much. Or at least they weren't playing it when I was on. So, I gave up on that game after I finished the single player trophies. Anyways, my PSN is drkill3r84. I'll friend request you guys when I get home.