Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 09-06-2011, 09:18 PM   #2681
curryboy14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
Im going to start a boosting session for next tuesday 6th september and it will start at 7pm uk time , which will last for 3 to 4 hours!! basically for XP but if you want skill kills get them while its youre turn , and if everything goes well lol !!...i will be boosting each night at the same time ...if you dont know the rules ..its a match of 12 free for all ...A1 to A12 ...A1 gets to go first then so on ...YOU all need to get to the crater which is in the centre of wall street ,to get kills done quicker ..anyone who doesnt get back will get kicked for idling or he/she trying to get big kill/death ratio which is totally unacceptable,then the match will get randoms which spoils boost...if youre number doesnt get up in boost , itll be that number that goes 1st in second match up ..noone goes over 20 kills , AND you wait youre turn ..no getting 1and 2 kills in, whilst someone else kills , its going to be fare and noone gets ripped off, i shall be watching over,and i shall kick out the person that dont go to the rules , AND wont boost with me/us again .bit harsh i know but when people start to mess around the boost goes pear shaped !! most of the guys ive boosted with have been fare and its all gone well just a few hiccups !!..oh and as it goes in order lets say that A1 GETS 1st match win of 25 kills but leave it till 20 seconds left ....then A2 gets match win in second match up and so on .its quite fun and very productive way just as long as you all read and know what to do .if you want to know anything else msg me ..Thanks <3
PSN<> Stunner_Carly

IF ANYONE HAS TROUBLE WORKING OUT THE TIMEZONE THERE IS A TIME ZONE CONVERTER ONLINE .IM UNDER LONDON..
Time - Current time around the World and standard time zones map of the world- 12 format

A1.Stunner_Carly A1< clan tag please put in before we go into match.
A2.bedaiwi-vs-u
A3.speco1lli
A4.CRAZY_SPY
A5.Stealth
A6.MOTI-SOLID-SNAKE
A7.IVARI88
A8.Rachet100
A9.ShadowSax
A10.Barndoor_uk
A11.Gaxhang
A.12 Doofii
Anybody that would like to be "RESERVE" please add youre psn name to reserve list ...Thanks

RESERVE LIST
A1.curryboy14
A2.
A3.Grafinenko
A4.lithium462
A5.xToysoldierz
A6.daz_black
A7.lay4jumper
A8.
A9.
A10.
A11.
A12.

PLEASE NOTE > when youre numbers up be as quick as you can to get the kills "USE" grenades, heavy weapons with extended mag etc ..try not to use handguns .The quicker you get youre kills done the quicker it will be youre turn again....and you know when youre up by pressing select and looking for the previous number .... AND please try to stay the duration of the session if not please tell me when youre leaving to get replacement !!!
I SHALL UPDATE THIS AS FREQUENT AS I CAN....LETS TOGETHER COOPERATE AND GET THAT LEVEL 50
i just addded my self to the reserve list for number one spot because i use to be there and some reason you took me off ?

curryboy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:08 AM   #2682
mindabyss

I'll join the boost. I would also like to get the "team player" trophy and if at all possible "jack of all trades". I'm down with just boostin xp to, just let me know whats up
mindabyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:47 AM   #2683
Diogo_M

Hi, I'm looking to boost the Psycho skill kill, it's the only one I'm missing right now and since I'm not boosting XP if someone also wants to do this skill kill add me.

PSN: Diogo_M
Diogo_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:57 AM   #2684
Shakugan

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Hi, add me to the list for some trophies and XP, trophies that i need are Team Player, Cry Spy and The Cleaner. PSN ID: Xenozer
Shakugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:56 PM   #2685
jasonj-hk

Originally Posted by speco1
Looking to setup a boosting session for Sunday September 11th at 11am EST (GMT-5). This boost will strickly be for XP only, but u will be able to get most of the skill kills like Psycho.

I would like to boost for at least 2+ hours

ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST!

1. speco1lli
2. Xl--Stealth--lX
3. Shadowsax
4. Utopianacht
5. Rachet100
6. curryboy14
7. Stunner_Carly
8. Barndoor_UK
9. Wildnate
10. T1MB3RW0LV35
11. jasonj-hk

Reserves: (or another room)

I'm up for this. psn: jasonj-hk
jasonj-hk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:11 PM   #2686
villaust

count me in for the boosting on sunday and any other day I'm normally on during the mornings and around 2pm soo anyone add me for boosting, psn villaust
Old 09-07-2011, 03:37 PM   #2687
batmand

Count me in on that list. I need most of the multiplayer trophies. psn: grossn
batmand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:57 PM   #2688
speco1

Send a message via AIM to speco1

Looking to setup a boosting session for Sunday September 11th at 11am EST (GMT-5). This boost will strickly be for XP only, but u will be able to get most of the skill kills like Psycho.

I would like to boost for at least 2+ hours

ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST!

1. speco1lli
2. Xl--Stealth--lX
3. Shadowsax
4. Utopianacht
5. Rachet100
6. curryboy14
7. Stunner_Carly
8. Barndoor_UK
9. Wildnate
10. T1MB3RW0LV35
11. jasonj-hk
12. villaust

Reserves: (or another room)

1. grossn

PSN Gamercards
speco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:38 PM   #2689
curryboy14
Banned

hi guys i have joined a few boosting sessions and now i got most of skill kills all i need is road rage (which cannot be boosted it has been patched) so all i need to do is level up so my nanosuit is all level 12 im level 50 and unlock all weapons then i will have the platinum

curryboy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:55 AM   #2690
wonder bred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropeti View Post
Alright, we have 4 already.

1. Dropeti
2. DaViRiuS
3. curryboy14
4. warlord9883

Reserves:

Just two more and we can do this
need to know the time, but if it's not too late/early in cali i can join. psn: Wonder__Bred

2 underscores btw, thanks
wonder bred is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boost, crysis 2, helpful, trophy boosting thread