I need a Modern Art solution

EHunt

I have 218/256 dog tag displays unlocked and Modern Art trophy has not popped for me. Anyone have a solution?

I have posted on mycrysis forums, no response. I have rebooted my nanosuit, no effect. I have deleted my save/game data and reinstalled, no effect.

I just have the regular game, no dlc or limited edition.

I have had 3 trophies glitch on me now and this is extremely frustrating considering I cannot platinum this game without this trophy. And the lack of attention from the developers, meanwhile they work on and release Crysis 3.

I hope people boycott the next installment. It's ridiculous that so many glitches and problems have been found and reported yet ignored.

I don’t have a solution but I wish I did. I agree 110% 2 people that I know had multiple trophies glitch on them and yet a lead developer at Crytek making all kinds of $ is bitching about the sale of used games. No wonder why people buy used. If game companies keep releasing unfinished products trying to make a quick buck the gaming industry will be done.

Did you try playing on another PS3?

This might work for the dog tag modern art, although this is for "tooled up"

OK I JUST GOT IT:dance: Now I do not take credit for this as I read it somewhere else. My friend told me to re-install the Game & the Patch on another PS3 and then to log in to the multiplayer and the trophy might pop because it did for his friend. IT DIDN'T for me.......THE FIRST TIME..

I then read about re-installing the voucher code and this is what I did.

Now I think this only works with the limited edition..and to be safe use another or a friends PS3.

Install Crysis2 game data and the patch.

Once you have done that exit the game and go to the Playstation Store.

Go to Redeem Vouchers and re-enter the code you got with your limited edition.

It will automatically install.

Then exit the store and load up Crysis2.

Click on Multiplayer and once you in the multiplayer menu it should unlock.

It did for me and I am on level 47. Guys I hope this works for you as I know the frustration of Glitched Trophies.This method has worked for 1 of my other friends and did not for another 2.

I read somewhere else that playing a SP mission and then going back into multiplayer also works SOMETIMES??? All I know is that 4 people I know got glitched with this trophy this past weekend.

GOOD LUCK!

I installed crysis 2 on my friend's ps3 and it did not work. I went online, played a game, nothing unlocked. Went to operator status and manually chose each dog tag and exited to see if it would pop, nope. Played a single player mission for a few minutes, went back to multiplayer and nothing.

I need to find a way to wipe my player stats from the crysis server so I can start over from scratch on my psn account name.

Anyone know how to erase a psn account's character from crysis server to start over at level 1?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just to update this post:

I ended up quitting at 218 dog tags and never getting modern art. I deleted the game to make room for all the ps+ free games. After 1 month, I decided to reinstall the game and see if the trophy would magically pop.

So after installing the game and patch, I log into multiplayer and see that my profile has been reset to level 1. I was very ecstatic over this pile of shit game actually glitching in my favor.

I proceeded to work on unlocking 150 dog tags and modern art pops.

So pretty much the root cause of any glitched trophy in this game is when you get disconnected during a match or after you unlock something. I recommend to anyone to not unlock anything unless you have all the unlocks to pop a trophy and then to join a lobby of a game mode no one plays like Assault etc.. While in the lobby waiting for more players, unlock a dog tag or weapon 1 at a time, back out to the lobby screen and wait for the save icon to go away, then unlock another and repeat this. That way the unlock is actually saved to the server and you don't get the phantom unlock bug that plagues this shitty game.