Dlc?

FFLord

The DLC maps were never popular so I wouldn't bet on finding many matches on them now, nearly a year later.

ok ty for info, btw i know that theres 2 DLC right? one its decimation and the other retribution ( idk for sure :p ) what offers each DLC?

I wouldn't know as I don't have the game but from what I've heard and read, all you get are a couple of extra maps and weapons and that's about it. Pretty poor value for what they're charging.

Crysis 2 DLC Retaliation Is Out Now For The Xbox 360, PS3 And PC - G4tv.com

PSA: Crysis 2 'Decimation Pack' DLC out now for Xbox 360, PC | Joystiq

I wouldn't know as I don't have the game but from what I've heard and read, all you get are a couple of extra maps and weapons and that's about it. Pretty poor value for what they're charging.

Crysis 2 DLC Retaliation Is Out Now For The Xbox 360, PS3 And PC - G4tv.com

PSA: Crysis 2 'Decimation Pack' DLC out now for Xbox 360, PC | Joystiq

thank you for the info, seems i will pass :whistle:

• 2 months later...
They are really dead, i dont recommend buying the dlc unless you are gonna be a part of a boost. Alot of people get the dlc cause its easy to boost in those maps without being disturbed by randoms.

Anyone have the second DLC? :confused:, the DLC with the Abyss and 5th avenue maps?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

well i'm willing to give the mappacks a chance but will only buy them if there are enough other people interested in playing them.

i played with the fy71 once and the gun was awesome. you also get the smoke grenades with decimation mappack. also saw some video gameplay of the maps and dunno about you guys but i rlly like the online sure its flawed but even with its flaws i find it rlly fun to play so anyone else feeling the same way?

besides if we can round up 5 or more people add them and play on a specific time period we can pretty much keep playing on the dlc maps am i wrong?