Tooled up trophy glitch

karma30387

Tooled up - unlock all weapons

If you unlock them in an odd order like i did (unlocked the jackal/mk60 last).

The trophy wont come up when you unlock the last weapon.

But if you reboot the nano suit (prestige/rebirth) it will.

Fully level 50 and go to operative status to reboot.

Also when you reboot you unlock weapon skins (cell camo).

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tooled up - unlock all weapons

If you unlock them in an odd order like i did (unlocked the jackal/mk60 last).

The trophy wont come up when you unlock the last weapon.

But if you reboot the nano suit (prestige/rebirth) it will.

Fully level 50 and go to operative status to reboot.

Also when you reboot you unlock weapon skins (cell camo).

Hmmm interesting, just out of curiosity, did you unlock all the explosives before you rebooted?

Theres 29 weapons, But you only need 20 to get the trophy.

My last weapon is the explosive C4 but I do not have any additional weapon unlock in the explosive category Yoda.

Do I need to get a certain number of grenade kills because I am at level 3 with grenades and I am only getting XP

This one and the 6 month trophy are my last MP trophies.

Thanks buddy.

I have no idea what to do. I'm level 50 and still need to unlock the C4 but I have NO more weapon unlocks..this doesn't even make sense..

My last weapon unlock (which was the C4), was given to me at 45. Perhaps you haven't completed enough weapon based challenges or something. As far as I know, they only unlock attachments, but they might be the reason you're not getting weapon unlock points.

I would stick with a gun and use it for a while before resetting all that hard work :S

My last weapon unlock (which was the C4), was given to me at 45. Perhaps you haven't completed enough weapon based challenges or something. As far as I know, they only unlock attachments, but they might be the reason you're not getting weapon unlock points.

I would stick with a gun and use it for a while before resetting all that hard work :S

The gun challenges only give you attachment unlocks, You usually get weapon unlocks when leveling up, The last unlock bein given at level 45

Well, I just rebooted and NOTHING. Bought another weapon and NOTHING. Looks like I'm gonna have to go through all the goddamn levels again. Fuuuuuuuu...WSJ3, I don't know if you want to reboot or not, but I don't see how you can get the trophy now since all of your weapon unlocks are gone. My suggestion is to bite the bullet and reboot, making sure you unlock the weapons in order on the next go round. Sucks I know, but you might as well get it started now instead of waiting at level 50 hoping for something to happen.

Well, I just rebooted and NOTHING. Bought another weapon and NOTHING. Looks like I'm gonna have to go through all the goddamn levels again. Fuuuuuuuu...WSJ3, I don't know if you want to reboot or not, but I don't see how you can get the trophy now since all of your weapon unlocks are gone. My suggestion is to bite the bullet and reboot, making sure you unlock the weapons in order on the next go round. Sucks I know, but you might as well get it started now instead of waiting at level 50 hoping for something to happen.

You could have just reported it on the Crysis forums, & if the issue grew on itself, They probably could have released a retroactive patch...

You could have just reported it on the Crysis forums, & if the issue grew on itself, They probably could have released a retroactive patch...

Waiting to get a group big enough that the issue is brought up by the crytek ppl, and then having them release a patch will probably take more time than it would to just boost it all again.

I had unlocked all 20 weapons and it didnt come up (trophy).

When i rebooted it came up.

Didnt have a problem getting the unlocks.

Maggot - sorry i didnt see your post earlier i dont think theres much you could have done though not sure if it will unlock seconded playthrough either.

Online is a broken mess and im done with it.

Haha, i know you keep your trophies. And man, we're in the same spot with this damn trophy! Why dont you reboot and tell ME if it works? hahaha. I guess I should reboot now and get cracking on capture the relay in case they patch it soon :|. Yeah, eff it, im rebooting when I go back upstairs lol.

ROTFLMAO...

My thumb still hurts from doing the Capture the Relay boosting.

I actually don't think it will work for me since I don't have C4 unlocked.

I think weapon challenges will only give you attachments.

I was hoping that grenade kills would give me another explosive weapon unlock but I am at level 3 and I am only getting XP.