Costumes Issue

unnxandros

Guys, im having a situation. Im done with True End, recruited all chars and blah blah blah.

The thing is im missing 19 Costumes: In 3 of em my last req is too release more souls so its not an issue (I have the 150 Souls Gold Trophy)

The problem is that the remaining 16 costumes need the same Req:

Costume 6, 13, 25, 37, 53, 74, 81, 88, 110, 117, 124, 136, 148, 165, 177:

"Why not heal your fatigue in a Hot Spring?"

Its kinda obvious that its a Hot Spring event, and im guessing is the last one. The first 5 are a req for the TruEnd so i suspect that im missing number 6. I cant find number 6. Is it possible that said event is a previous one?

Last one: Check the map and answer.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1779/lq51.jpg

I dunno if ill be able to plat this game, so i wont buy any DLC to unlock a trophy.

EDIT: There's a thrid req on some costumes, it says thats theres an exclusive hot spring, but i unlock that req.

Edited by unnxandros

I'm debating on whether or not to buy the PP packs. It would make 5-3 a lot easier but I don't know if I should consider it cheating or not.

Just do it. I did it. No shame.

Also, 5-3 is way easier if you manually forge some of the ultimate weapons. It's a pain in the ass to do without the 5-3 drops, but I found once my York and Felicia had ultimate weapons equipped, things went a lot smoother for my party.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm glad I didn't buy the PP packs cause I'm tearing through 5-3. I forged ultimate weapons, armor, and accessories for everyone in my party. Plus, I didn't know I'd be gaining 25-30 levels with each fight. I thought level 999 would be a long way aways but I'm going to get that before I finish synthing everything just trying to steal stuff from the 5-3 bosses. I should be getting my platinum by tomorrow, maybe even tonight.

• 2 months later...