Rank 5 Attack combos ???

Gravity_Disaster

If you do say, A1 with an A2 attack, you'll get rank 1 physical combo. From then on, just do an attack of the same number as the combo you did, and one number above.

So if you do A1 and A2 you'll get a Rank 1 Combo.

From Rank 1, do A1 and A2 to do Rank 2 Combo.

Then from Rank 2, do A2 and A3 to do Rank 3 Combo.

Etc.

Of course, I'm just using the A-type physical skills as an example, works with B/C/D too. That's how the physical combos work. The magic combos and the mixed combos are a bit more complicated. Then there's combos with the R-type skills.

Edited by Criss
Extra info.

You have to do them in order of ranks, so you need to do something like Trick Vanish -> Sneaky Steps -> Deadly Dance -> and so on up to rank 6 I believe. Once you've executed a rank 2 or whatever make sure you fulfill the conditions for the next rank attack.

whats the requirements for deadly dance. thats what i mean. i get trick vanish then sneaky steps but i cant get past that and i dont have a clue why

Deadly Dance would be:

C1+C2 (Combo Atk1)

(Atk1)+C1+C2 (Combo Atk2)

(Atk2)+C2+C3 = Combo Atk3 (Deadly Dance)

You can also use any type of physical combos for combo 1 and 2, like A1+A2, as long as the 2 and 3 are C type, you'll get the C-type rank 3 combo (Deadly Dance). You could basically mix types and do D1+D2 +B1+B2 +C2+C3 to get Deadly Dance.