what lvl were you

Curt-man

I ended up using Morrigan, Lyner, Miko, and Aurica, all at level 9. Stick the first three on the front row, Aurica far back, and go after Prinny first. Heal every turn with Aurica and use the EX skills as they become available. After ending Prinny, move Miko behind Lyner (in the middle) and go after the guys in the back, again focusing on building up SP for EX attacks. These four are like bosses themselves.

All four of my characters were lvl 7. I used Lyner, Morrigan, Miku, and Auricia(spelling)

I had Lyner right in front to take most of the damage, with Morrigan on the fron line also. Miko behind Lyner, and Auricia in the back middle spamming Flambe.

Things were going great at first, until Lyner got down on HP, spent some time healing him. When the fight was over, all of my characters were dead, except Lyner, believe it or not.

I would suggest leveling up whoever you decide to use a little more, just in case.

All in all, it doesn't matter who you use as long as you lvl them good enough.

Hope this helps.

ya i shoulda updated this i beat it like a day after i posted the question. I used York, Morrigan, Miko, and Lyner all lvl 10. i started off with the samahigan and killed both of those then killed prinny off and finished by killing the crabs. Obviously there are several ways on beating bosses and this way was pretty good i wasn't even close to dieing.

That's good to hear. Those crabs were pretty bad when I first got to the layer, but after a little leveling, and upgrading equipment, the go down like the enemies before them.

Prinny has alot more HP than he should with that much back up!

If you think that one was bad..........SPOILER.................

The second fight with Etna is rough. She brings like 5 prinny's with her, and she has over 3,000 HP.

If you get in any binds, just remember, "Power leveling gets #^@% done! Ha